Sunday, June 10, 2007

Start this week!

Well I finally got an email from Tony yesterday and he will be calling me tomorrow afternoon. I am so ready to start. I have taken a few days off from working out at all and I have eaten a few things that I think I might really crave in the next month or so. I think I have it all out of my system now. I am ready to hit it hard. It will probably take a few days to get my menus and stuff but I am going to eat clean, clean this week anyway, even today. I really feel so guilty for giving my body a rest even though I know it needed it. We have worked really hard around our house this weekend. It is just constant go, go, go around here with the summer business and everything else.
My daughter has been on his plan for three days and she loves it. She is so sore she cannot walk but she has done very little exercise for sometime now, against my better judgment. She has her little cooler that she takes everywhere with her. Her hours are really weird so she was working out at 2am day before yesterday but whatever it takes I guess. We are going to really push each other through this. I have to find my dream body pictures which is hard for me because I might like one persons arms, one persons legs, and so I need to just build it from scratch or something. I am going to have to do some digging. I do love Madonnas arms though. I have not had time to comment on any blogs this weekend but maybe tomorrow I can play catch up. I am looking forward to a long nice week at home. Oh, we shopped for pools yesterday and maybe getting one this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure is going to be well for you, and no worries about anything.

Anything else you need, we're all here for you, and of course I'm always proud to be part of your journey, so chin up, be strong, and GOOD LUCK.

You're capable of so much, so trust in that big heart of yours, and you won't go wrong :-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

Oh great! You finally got that call you've been waiting for...yay!

I could not work out at 2 am!! Wow! Glad you gave your body a break...it did need that. Now you'll be ready to kick some seriouse butt girl!!

Stef said...

Hi SJ~

Just stopping in to catch up.

=)

KatieFeldmom said...

YAY YAY YAY Hope your phone call goes great!!! Once I got the call, I got the menu plan a day later.

And a big YAY to your daughter.