Friday, June 22, 2007

I AM STARVING!

I am so hungry! I thought I would die yesterday I was so sticking hungry. Of course Tony tells me not to get to that point but it would be right after I ate. I have never been like that. I did 45 minutes of extra cardio yesterday and I was wiped out. I have no energy at all whatsoever. He told me to have a shake, tuna or chicken but make sure it was approved. Well, that is telling me to have like chicken or chicken. Boy, which will I choose. This week has been pretty darn tough, the first day was the hardest. I think a lot of the energy thing is because of not enough sleep. Today is day 8 and I am going to Tulsa tomorrow. I want to eat tomorrow. I need a free meal really bad. I keep telling my daughter to ask if she can have one and we will have it Saturday night while I am there. She was all like, no way, I am not asking him that. She says she is fine and just laughs. Why is she fine and I am freaking wanting to eat stuff I have never eaten before or even wanted. No way would I but I am just sayin. She tells me it is a good thing I have my boobs to hold me down cause I am going to blow away. Tell me again, why I am doing this? OH yow, cause I want to get my bf down a bit but all I do is keep yawning.

5 comments:

ColeC said...

Glad hubby will be home...to bad the snoring will begin ; ) Kitty on crack, that is funny!

Soccer pics look great! You should do that agian, and yes, you will be faster I'm sure...unless you pass out from hunger ; )

I wonder if that exta cardio is what did you in. Was that in the plans? I hope you get your free meal this weekend. Sounds like you need a little extra calories there. Good luck and enjoy your visit.

KatieFeldmom said...

Picturing the cat dancing all day. That's funny.

As for the starving and being tired -- listen to your body. It's telling you that for a reason. Tony did say to have some extra approved stuff ... did you? I had to have something once, went for a protein shake, and then went to bed. Woke up feeling much better.

Have a great weekend nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you feel you need to do SJ, just do it. Nothing is set in stone, and you must feel 100% comfortable with anything you do, whether it costs money or not, so don't be afraid to step outside the box sometimes.

You're not going to feel good about something a little different, and do it too often, you are very controlled, and very disciplined.

You're not the person you were 2-3 years ago, so doing something you feel you need to do, is not going to lead to anything negative.

You need to listen to yourself, and be sensible.

The best way to keep things like that under control, is probably to choose foods with more manipulation ability, so things like Skimmed Milk, Rice, Beans, Oatmeal, etc etc, things where the fluid content or mass, is made up of many things not one thing like a Potato, so you could just have a little more here and there, another tspn, or 10-20 Fluid grams perhaps, which will not seriously cause a problem, but might just add another 5g Carbs now and again to your daily regime, or to a couple of meals, just to take an edge off how you feel.

As long as you're not manipulating calories regularly, and in say amounts like 200 extra a day, only maybe 20-40 a day, the chances of you majorly devaluing your weight loss attempts, are probably almost non-existant.

Whatever you feel you need to do with anything you do now, and in the future, GOOD LUCK, trust in your Head and your Heart as always, and you'll do it right, and do it like you need to, and want to, without spoiling any hard effort and results achieved.

You know you can be strong, and you know you are very capable, so don't worry and fear nothing SJ.

You are a great inspiration misses, keep living your amazing journey, and be very, very proud of yourself.

I'm always proud for you, and I'll be often with you throughout your journey, so if ever need to moan, or get anything off your chest, mail me anytime and say whatever, whenever and as much as you need to okay :-).

You're doing exceptionally well.

WELL DONE.

You are awesome, and it's worth at least its weight in gold.

:-) :-) :-)

Matt

Melissa said...

Man everytime I get to catch up with you there are like 10 posts I need to read! LOL Love it though, I get to read everything and feel all caught up. :) You are so strong Sundie, I can't believe how disciplined you are with your eating. I need to get to that point! Show us some pics of these new abs too! I can use all the extra motivation I can get! :)
Glad I read Eileen's comments b/c my kitty is the SAME WAY. She wants attention and to play all night long. AND she already has catnip. Like a kitty on crack, I agree. I've always called catnip "kitty crack" but I swear this kitty doesn't even need it to act crazy! I'm going to try out the radio idea!!

Laurie said...

LOL - She tells me it is a good thing I have my boobs to hold me down cause I am going to blow away.

I don't have boobs - no fair!!!