Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ibuprofen

I am going to get out today in the pouring down rain to get some Ibuprofen cause I know that I will need it. My hamstrings along with other parts were already sore and then Tony sends me a leg workout from hell today. I will need the Ibuprofen for sure.
It was the first time since back surgery (Jan 31st) that I had been on my hack squat machine. I have been a little scared to do anything but my back is feeling great! I had a little pain in my hip area yesterday but nothing major and besides that probably comes with age and I choose to ignore it. I had to hurry and post today as I thought about the near mullet picture of myself from the 80's below. I took this picture a couple of weeks ago, don't you just dig my pajama pants. I think my arms look better today than in this picture. Can you tell I am bored today? I do not even care that it is raining today cause it is Avocado day!

7 comments:

ColeC said...

Girl, check you out! Your arms do look great!

Good luck with doing the Hack Squat. I know when you've hurt yourself, it's sometimes hard to take that first step back to it. You'll do fine I'm sure of it.

So sorry about your pain...still. Man, does Tony know the pain you are in these days??

KatieFeldmom said...

Awesome pajamas!!!
And even awesome-r arms!!!

Anonymous said...

You are doing brilliantly, so don't worry about anything, just get on that machine, and start out low, just working up to heavier.

Get a feel for it, and you should be good to go. Don't worry about age, you're as young as I am and you are looking awesome, so be strong, be positive chin up, and keep whacking out those impressive results.

You put in a lot of effort, and you deserve to look and feel amazing.

Have a great day SJ, and keep feeling proud of yourself. You should.

BIG PAT ON THE BACK and WELL DONE.

:-) :-).

Matt

Laurie said...

Damn you and your Avocado, that's all I have to say :)

Stef said...

Cool Jammies! And nice guns too!!!!

=)

Anonymous said...

Check you out. You are just too cute for words! (And BUFF too.)

Lori said...

I agree with Evelyn. You look great.

Hey, what was your back surgery for?