Saturday, June 16, 2007

Playtime

Well apparently I have been just playing in the gym cause I am dying today after my first T workout. I literally could not move when I woke up today at 5:30 am. I was almost in tears. I had to get up and take 4 Advil and crawled back into bed. I woke up around 10am and had hubby put icy hot all over my upper back and shoulders. I cannot lift my arms to even fix my hair. I managed to get my ab workout in today but it was tough. I have absolutely no energy today whatsoever.
Thanks for all your advice on taking the ACV I am now able to drink it warm with a little splenda and it is much better except I am not big on drinking things warm in the summer time. I have cut it down until I can tolerate the amount recommended. It is not like I have a competition or anything coming up so I am going to do what I can. My eating has been perfect other than my times are off a bit because of several appointments that I had yesterday.
This pictures reminds me of myself this morning. Something tells me playtime in the gym is over!

4 comments:

Lori said...

you gotta love that feeling. I know you were not loving it this morning though.

ColeC said...

Hi Sunnie, just catching up after a long week ; )
I bet you wish you saved that wonderful spa experience for today. He kicks butt I guess. Hope you feel better ASAP
Okay, that stuff you had/have to drink...I know nothing about it, but if it will burn your throat (in large amount, I know) then how is it good for your body?? Just really wondering.
I love the new doors!! I want those in my house. Beautiful!!
Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is really weird. It looks like some sort of dead animal foetus, wrapped in placenta???

I know you'll get used to things soon, regards the new world order ;-), and trust me you weren't playing at anything.

You think you got the fantastic physical appearance you have today, by curling little pinkies in the gym, and eating Rabbit Food all day?

Heck no, you trained well and you ate well, and the good ate well, not the other "hearty" sort of ate well.

You're going to be fine.

Oh and don't think of crying. I'm not saying this Tony guy is like what I'm about to describe, but I'm sure some PT's live by the motto "if you ain't cryin' then you aint tryin'".

He's probably not like that, but you're a tough cookie misses, and you know you can handle anything.

Be strong, chin up and no worries.

You have a great future ahead for you, and plenty of people routing for you, so just be yourself and GOOD LUCK.

You are amazing SJ, so don't forget what it means to others.

Your a true star in every way, and you ALWAYS rock my little world.

BIG PAT ON THE BACK.

:-) :-).

Matt

Laurie said...

Look Eileen narc'd me out! :) Ha, but no, I just can't do it and since I need to do what will work for me and I'll stick with, I quit punishing myself and maybe my results haven't been as quick as they could have been, but they've come and I don't dread it.