I think all this rain is making me depressed however, I did have a super workout today. Yes, I am sore all over and I have never worked abs the way that I do now. Everyday things are different and that is probably a good thing. I just want the sun to come out and I think things will look up for me. I have to go to the dentist tomorrow and they said it could take up to 3 hours, lots of bonding, removing a retainer and some whitening, oh and I have a cracked tooth, who knew?How do you crack a tooth eating chicken and asparagus.
I spent 2 hours talking to my friend from work who just finished her 12 week challenge and she has lost 12 pounds, gone from a size 14 to a 10 and lots of inches. We talked about how different she is now and how she used to be a fast food junkie and now she cannot stand it. She lowered her cholesterol and blood pressure and she is just so upbeat and is excited to start her next challenge. Her husband lost 25 pounds and is a buff man now who also lowered his cholesterol and BP and is no longer hypoglycemic. She said she cannot keep her eyes off of him. I am so excited for the both of them and they are telling everyone they know about it. I love it! A few years ago I tried to get her to do it and she said there was no way she could eat 6 times a day and not have her coke and fast food. Boy, have they both changed.It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I felt like large Marge today. I learned never to eat chicken from a can, it is full of sodium and will turn you into large Marge over night. I was in a pinch though and you would think that 2 gallons of water would flush it out.
Eating is perfect but I am feeling a little discouraged since I have not really noticed any changes at all. My clothes feel the same and my weight is the same, surely it is not from the little cheats over the weekend. Maybe it is just too soon. I think it took 6 weeks with Tad before I started noticing changes but how the heck does my body know I changed trainers? GEE!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Could be Fat replaced with Muscle.
Also Salt causes water retention so over consumption by you, might have retained some Water, if you over consumed.
You are doing brilliantly, so don't worry okay, you have achieved amazing things, and you should be proud :-) :-).
Matt
That's great about your friends...good for them ; )
I was thinking the same thing about you not losing weight. Our bodies are have a set point inside and I think you've gotten there. Now, if you want to get your body well below your natual point, the work will be harder (are you trying to compete? Is that why you want to get so lean?). I also know that if you are not giving your body enough calories, your metabolism will slow way down to preserve itself, therefor you won't lose anything. When my hubby was bodybuilding, he had to increase his calories when he hit a plato and then he'd drop weight agian. The body is like "thank you, now I can do what i'm supposed to do" ; )
I think you are doing great.
Post a Comment