I get this email the other day on my tracker mail and this is what it read:
| Subject: | Hot Dang Looking amazing | |||
| Looking Great, I am in love!!!!!! :) you look like you are kicking some royal butt!!! So any how i am Ryan, 29/m/Arizona, i saw your progress and posing shots, and you made me do a double take!! great lats and biceps!! hope you can tell me more about yourself, goals and ambitions!! lookforward to seeing your growing success!! hugz ryan | ||||
| Subject: | To Old shmode lol | |||
| Hey good morning,, well if it would help any i turn 30 in Aug... :) ,,, I can send photo if you want if you have email or yahoo. I am on vacation right now visiting my family and friends up in North Dakota.. I head back to Phoenix tomorrow morning! Not excited to get back into the 100 deg temps but only a couple of months left of that. Well again you look amazing!!! very beautiful, love the development in your upper body, arms, and chest. So is all that equipment yours, that is in your photos??/ You have a whole gym!! :) Well write me more about yourself either on here or email if you get a chance, age is but a number, and you are def... definying that number! keep up the great work, and be positive..... your legs will dial in just like your upper body is doing!! take care miss muscle goddess!! :) look forward to hearing from you.... have a fantastic day Ryan | ||||
| Subject: | dang! | |||
| well lucky man to have such an amazing woman!! :) well i guess can't flirt then :) lol i am sure you are a great inspiration to your students!! I hope i can keep track of your progress if you keep me up to speed and send some updated photos!! :) love the biceps!! how are the pecks popin? hugz Ryan | ||||
I have a hard time being rude to people and so I am going to choose to ignore the remark but would you take it that way? I don't think this guy is interested in my progress at all. Why do men have to be such perverts? Sorry, Matt and thank you for always being a gentlemen, notice you are the only guy on my fav list.
When I got the first email I will admit I was flattered but now I am kind of pissed, would you be?
I would never show that to my husband because he would be royally pissed and I really do not want to open up a stupid can of worms.
I saw Donna on tracker by the way, WOW she looks amazing! I emailed her to see if that had ever happened to her and how creepy it is. Yes, it has happened to her too. Don't they have like, single sites for these dudes?

9 comments:
The one that came to me (way back when) was "hey, at least your tits look good". Um thanks, I so needed that. Good Luck.
I agree, isn't there another site for that kind of crap? I've gotten it too. I just delete and ignore. One guy was real nice in his first email and I basically just said "Thanks" and he replied all kinds of crap about wanting more pictures of me, etc etc... If it continues, I'd send it to Webbie. WTF? Pecs? Yeah, not cool dude.
SJ, I don't take offense at your comment, so no need to apologise :-).
When you get some guys who act badly to women, in respect of not keeping their comments, or attitude under control, and they're mostly types you seem to come across, it's bound to give an impression that a high percentage are like that.
I've heard or read plenty of times, "don't get married, men are b**tards", or "why are all men pigs etc etc ?"
So yeah, when Women get a lot of negative male experiences they're going to get jaded views.
Same for guys, they get females sometimes flirting too much or trying it on.
I actually did have someone recently try it with me. I was waiting for bus going home from the gym, and I noticed there were a couple of females younger than me, over the road, talking about me and sneaking looks, more out curiosity, than anything seriously hormonal.
So then one just comes across the road, on some kind of impulse, and tries to steal a hug, and I just went pretty cold, sort of like a cross between pushing away, and standing still, no real emotion, so I wasn't giving her any signals that made her think I was okay with it, because I wasn't.
She just went back over the road, and her friend says, what happened, she said he tried to push me away, in that sort of tone, as if she'd just seen a guy running naked down the street, kind of disbelief, as if she expected me to respond positively or something.
As if. Even if I'd been inclined to do anything which I didn't, she'd have not been on my radar. I was aware of her, and just kept getting bad vibes, as if ever getting with someone like that would be disasterous, a bit too braisen, and perhaps immature with her feelings.
In response to the guy hitting on you, dudes approach is all wrong. You're not 18, so talking to you like you're a ditzy airhead, or a lapdancer, is not cool and expecting more photos?
No way, dude is trying to bat well above his average, still thinking if he's got no serious chance, and he can't even flirt, at least he can get some photos as probably a 3rd best result.
I think he'd be better trying to schmooze 17 year old cheerleaders.
Even if someone like you was single, perhaps divorced, (which isn't the case), you're too sophisticated and mature attitude wise, and his approach is all wrong.
"Age is but a number", and one he's no respector of.
Glad you're sending him to Coventry as they say. Ignoring him will cool his ardour soon enough.
Though like I said, no offense taken. You always have been a sublime inspiration, and a true lady, and I've made no secret of the fact I've always admired your dedication, enthusiasm, approach, qualities and human gifts, and appreciated them too, but I know how to do that, without sounding like my Brain is Penis shaped.
You are an amazing individual, so don't let a guy lke that bother you. You're so much more than shallow Hals like that, and that's always going to be to your credit.
Keep up the hard work, and don't ever stop being you. You're a true and genuine shunshiney woman, and you mean a lot to all of us who know you.
WELL DONE on your results. You should be immensely proud of yourself.
BIG PAT ON THE BACk, and best wishes.
:-) :-).
Matt
P.S. maybe they should have a different tracker site for guys like that, as you said.
Call it Spacker ha ha ha ha ;-) ;-).
At first I thought it was cute, but then felt a little uncomfortable with the 'pecks' remark, too. Some men just don't know how to word things correctly. He may be harmless, but I would keep my guard up.
But, you DO look amazing and you ARE absolutely beautiful! Inside and out!
That happened to me too....right after I first got on Tracker and started posting the good progress pix. At first I thought it was innocent, but then it got creepy.
=)
I had a guy that would PM and ask how my biceps measured.
Than another guy PM'd and said he personally knew Aerosmith, yeah whatever and were taping a video and wanted to find models. He wanted me to send topless pics to him. This was last summer. I replied, well for knowint the band You should know that they are not making a video, they are making an album and they have enough hook ups they don't need topless pics from a girl on tracker.
what a loser. I guess some women might fall for it though.
I would be the same way! In fact, it has happened to me in the past. Finally I knew I just had to ignore the person completely...not even a hi or thank you. He will stop writing to you, don't worry. Just don't respond to ANYTHING.
Super flattering though, huh? ;)
I would say ignore the guy and he continues and the comments get works, do something about it. It's probaly just harmless; he sees the type of woman he wants and doesn't know how talk to her. I must admit I have the same problem when it comes to talking to women. Good luck
Post a Comment