Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not much going on here

Had a great shoulder/ab workout this morning. Did not make it to the track though, up most of the night. I tried to lay on my raft in the swimming pool in hopes of getting a little sleep, it started raining. I am really, really sick of rain. I feel overwhelmed by everything I need to do to get ready for school so I am trying not to spend so much time on the computer. I will try to catch up on everyones blog asap. Hope everyone has a great week cause it is going fast. Oh, and I liked my butt a little better the other day but today I don't really like it. Why are we like that? Maybe it is just because the back of my legs are tan and tan fat looks much better than white fat, am I right? Yow, you all know what I am talking about.

4 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

LOL!!! We are human, that's why. Take care of yourself. Fingers crossed for no more rain.

Stef said...

Hi Sundie~

I will try to call you for a quick chat tomorrow (Wed)

=)

Anonymous said...

No more rain!!! Deep breaths, deep breaths. It will all fall into place, don't panic.

ColeC said...

Hope things calm down for you and then you can get some sleep. I know that when I have a lot on my mind, I can not sleep either.

As far as the butt thing...we are all the same ;) After all that work you've been doing, you just need to TELL yourself that you look fantastic and hot...ALL body parts! I think when we are tired, things look more negative to us...that is why sleep is sooo important.

Have a super day!