Thanks for all the nice comments. I actually blushed a little. I was so not expecting that. Anywoo, they are putting the pool in today as I type this and I have already done 95 minutes of my 2 hour cardio challenge from Tony. I plan on enjoying a nice free meal tonight even though he did not come out and say that, he did say to just go easy. To me that is a license for a free meal! Yippee
I will do the last of my cardio tonight. My body fat was down to 18.5% today so I am pumped up!
Have a great 4th everyone.
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
have a happy 4th. I will when I get out of work at 4pm today. I am hoping it isn't going to rain tonight.
Yay Sundie.....FREE MEAL! Have a great day!
=)
What made you expect not to get comments like that?
You get enough people reading your blog, and even if you got 2-3 people only, most people like you would be expecting nice comments, if they showed people how good they looked.
It just wouldn't be prudent to coax them out of people, but then people should have the good grace to say something, and frequently do.
The only thing I can think is you felt not worthy of the comments, or as if you'd not done enough to earn any.
If that is so, then that's again, another way for you to play or put down your results, which means you're potentially subconsciously looking for ways to trip up.
When you think about it, if you'd posted those pics and nobody had said anything good, secretly you'd have probably felt down about it, and I think that can often probably lead to feelings of pointlessness, as if why do all this, when nobody seems to notice or care?
We notice and we care, so when you post stuff like that, expect comments, and don't worry you might have to subtely nudge or coax us, we'll tell you.
if we didn't care, we wouldn't come on here.
So I'll say it again, ALWAYS be proud of yourself, and keep the little negatives out of your mind. You deserve the comments you get, you work hard for them, and you ARE a very beautiful, warm, and amazing woman, you look amazingly feminine, athletic, and you do inspiring things, and work darn hard at it in the process.
You will never read anything less from a person like me, than you deserve, not here or my blog each month.
So you keep putting in the effort, and you keep doing all you do. It pays off. You continuously inspire, and look incredibly womanly, and at your "youthfully maturing" age, you should be very proud of yourself.
You put a lot of women half your age to shame, and I like the fact practically every time you post, I know I will read and or see something positve, or find something positive even from an occasional negative.
So don't feel your results aren't all that, they are, and don't think you're going to become "up yourself" feeling good about them, and broadcasting it. You won't, unless you speak to someone in a I'm better then you kind of voice.
You're not one of those "I look better than you do, nyerh nyerh nyerh nyeerrh nyerh" kind of people, or someone who gossips about overweight people, in a slightly bitchy way with others.
I'm always proud for you, and I am happy to see the new pictures. I think you have done incredibly well, even if you didn't start out looking really saggy and bloated like some people in this world do.
BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and no more subconscious or little silly negatives okay. Make all these positives into a big one, and keep using that wonderful inner smile, and believing in that amazing Heart of yours, and you will have no reason to think negatively about any aspect of yourself again. Not even in the slightest.
WELL DONE SJ, you are a fantastic feminine rolemodel, asnd you bet I will ALWAYS believe in you. You never give me any choice :-p :-p :-p
:-) :-).
Matt
I know Matt, I am working on that. I have always had a hard time with compliments. I always tend to down play them as if they really did not mean them or they were not talking to me. Silly,I know. Therapy? probably.
I do that to my husband too. Drives him crazy!
I love Tony too! You are another example of his miracles :) I cannot believe your age!! Whatever you are doing keep it up!
You don't need therapy. You just need to keep believing in yourself, and keep trusting in your Head and your Heart.
Everything is working out for you, so don't worry, be strong, and keep enjoying the wonderful results you get.
You deserve them.
You're a great inspiration, so THANK YOU for that, and for being who you are.
Have a great day, and best wishes Super Jane.
:-) :-).
Matt
Hi! I discovered you through Matt! Another Tony Diva! Gotta love it! Looking good girl!
18.5% Oh it's on - we are so in the same place (at least that's were I was!)
Post a Comment