I drove to Tulsa today for Kyla's Birthday and took her her present. She loved it of course, who wouldn't? She has paid to use Tony for another month and I am planning on doing the same thing. I know that I should be calling him but I just hate to. I am just weird like that. I think I need a big ol pep talk! Got up early to get my workout in before leaving so that was out of the way for the day. We had to take her truck to the body shop, someone busted out her window with a ball bat trying to steal it out of the parking lot where she works, then she surprises me with what she wanted to buy for her birthday. Yep, her nose pierced. Don't get me wrong, I think it is adorable. I would love to do it myself but I think I would probably get strange looks from parents so I opted not to do it. She has had a tongue ring and an eyebrow ring before but decided to let them go since she was getting a little older so I am not sure why she decided on the nose ring but she is old enough to make her own decisions. She said it really did not hurt but her eyes watered so bad. She was feeling the pain a little later though. I called my mom to tell her and she freaked, "don't let her do that" Gee mom, she is 26 I don't think I can tell her that!
We ate at On The Border with my family to celebrate her birthday and I had maybe 5 chips, they really did not taste very good. I had 2 soft tacos off of the healthy menu, it was corn torillas with chicken and lettuce and that is it, grilled zucchinis and a couple of bites of the birthday desserts. I would never have touched that stuff before. I am telling you, I have got to get my butt in gear, no more little bites here and there!

7 comments:
I'm so glad you have one of the best Hubby's in the world. I have the other one!
I'm also glad that your birthday girl loved her present from you and that you were able to spend some time with her. Her nose ring is adorable! Mine didn't hurt either, but my eyes teared up really bad too, must be a side effect. It was a little sore for a few days, but it healed really quickly. What a beautiful daughter you have. Sorry to hear about her truck, hope she was able to get the window fixed.
Makes me wonder why people get such things, if they hurt, and sting and stuff.
Probably just me, but I don't understand it personally.
Hope you're doing fine, and stop thinking you're going to blow things big time when you're not.
As long as you're in control of the situation, why should you worry, that you ate like one stupid little mouthful of something uncommon.
Unless you really end up feasting on the juciest junk in town, you're not going to balls things up.
Frankly, you just need to stop putting these doubts in your head. You're strong, and you can control the situation, so yes, try to cut down on the occasional mouthful of pop poo food, but it's hardly like you're going to suddenly get a negative reaction, get a slight bloat and then puke, so don't sabotage your mind with these thoughts.
Just keep being strong, and no worries okay. You're doing brilliantly, you look 100% feminine, youthfully vibrant and absolutely amazing, so don't look for ways to slip up, or believe you are doing.
You recognise the signs so you will ALWAYS be able to take control, before such things control you.
Chin up, feel proud, and don't sweat it yeah.
WELL DONE with everything.
:-) :-).
Matt
I have to say, the nose ring looks pretty. I don't mind it when they are small/dainty like that. You have a beautiful daughter.
You should call Tony for a pep talk...that is part of what you're paying him for. Maybe it will help. Be honest about how you've been feeling and I'm sure he'll help you. Just Do It ;)
I love "On The Border". We eat there every so often. Good will power going. Wow. That sucks about someone trying to steal the truck...fools! Glad you had a nice time with your daughter.
Oh, I have no clue! I could not watch at all, had to leave the room. I do know that they stuff a cork up your nose....eeeeeeeewwwwwwhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I had my belly button pierced and I can still hear the needle going through my skin. I hated it, it was too much to take care of so I let it go.
WTG at On the Border, that's good willpower. Definitely call T, I think I'm learning he calls me more the more I call him - sort of getting out what you put in, don't put it off.
Lovely picture of Kyla!!! And awesome about the nose ring. My mom would've freaked out too.
Ditto on the Tony thing -- call him. That's what you are paying him for. You can get menus and workouts from anywhere, but it's the one-on-one that counts in this situation. You won't be sorry that you did.
And now I shall take my own advice and call him too. (I'm bad about that as well.) And yes, I did just call the kettle black.
CALL HIM!! Get your $$ worth!
Your daughter is beautiful...how cool that she's doing so well and hiring Tony too. I hope to try him out myself sometime.
Now that's willpower. I talk positive and then once my nose smells the food....I'm a goner.
Post a Comment