Well Steph you were pretty darn close! I am not 100% positive but I know it was 28 something. I was so focused on the finish line I remember glancing up at the time but after crossing the line it was so crowded and I was trying to catch my breath because I sprinted the last 1/4 mile. I was hurting though I will tell you but hey I did it and it felt good! My goal as always is to not stop which I have never done the 3 times I have ran this race, my second goal was to do it in under 30 minutes . I am taking a couple of days off though because my body is screaming at me. I helped my mom move furniture for 2 days because they are getting new tile in the entire downstairs of their house. I have been so tired and I think I need to listen to it. I am on my last week of bfl but that is fine, I have the rest of my life so I am not really concerned about taking a couple of days off anyway. At my age you have to do that to keep from getting injured. I guess if nothing else I am getting smarter in my old age. I am leaving for Tulsa to spend two days with my daughter so and then I will be back at work on Tuesday. Here are some race pictures of our team. The girls are me, Shanda, Annalisa, Kellie and Annalisa's husband, Shanda's husband and her two boys. The one is me just after crossing the finish line.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats! That is an excellent time! You must feel great right now :)
WELL DONE.
I'll sort out a proper congrats soon :-) :-).
Matt
Yay! Great job, my friend!!!!!!
WoooooHoooooo!
=)
oh yeah, both our teams won today! double yay!
Those pictures are great and it looks like you had fun too. Congrats on the time...had a feeling it would be under 30min.
Smart to take a few days off..your body will thank you for it ;) I bet you got yourself in a nice hot bath when you got home.
Enjoy your visit with your daughter. That will be a very nice way to end your vacation.
Great job on improvig your time.
Post a Comment