
I am off to run my 5k this morning. My goal is to run it in under 30 minutes. Last year I did it in 32 min. Wish me luck! I have already had my oatmeal and a protein shake. I am feeling better than I thought I would. I ate a boatload of good carbs yesterday so hopefully that will help.

3 comments:
Let's see....my guess is 28:54
How was it???!
=)
Can't wait to hear how it went. I'm betting you'll come in under 30..glad you fueled up the day before...that should help a lot.
I would have wished you more luck, but I just saw this now.
I will say it doesn't matter to me what time you do, because I will always be proud of all the things you do, and proud of knowing someone like you, who brings inspiration, smiles, warmth, emotional power, and excitment to peoples lives.
It's like every day you wonder if you've posted anything, and if so, just what it will say, and you always deliver positives, and you are a truly extraordinary ordinary woman, and your physical acheivements transcend age and ability, because you don't need physical gifts to have done all you've done physically, and you should be proud of all you've done, and all you're going to do.
I know you'll have been physically capable before the race, of being better than your last years time, and whatever happens, you will always be held in my highest regard for all you do.
You are a simply amazing and inspiring woman, so take this result, whatever it is, and use it as energy for your next challenge, which is to compete.
You're going to be amazing at that too. You are genetically blessed, and in about 6 months time, you WILL be an athlete.
Have an awesome day SJ, you certainly deserve it misses.
I'm sending you a BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and a guarantee, that I'll always be tagging along on your ride to physical greatness, and nothing will prevent me being there for you, as much as is possible, or you'd like me to be.
:-) :-).
Matt
Post a Comment