
Yes, Steph I did have fun playing soccer. New team means new players that you are not used to playing with. We did not really click but I think there is potential there to be pretty good. We played against a team where the girls are all under 20. I know crazy but in this league you only have to be 18 and I swear some of them did not look an older than 12 and let me tell you those girls from Mexico can play some soccer at any age. Makes it hard sometimes but I love it and even though we lost 1-4 and no I did not score the one. The sticking goalie blocked everyone of mine so yes now her new name is stickin, I was completly drenched from head to toe by the time it was over. It felt good but I was so tired and had a hard time falling asleep. I was up at 5am and was on the treadmill by 5:15 after checking email as always. Once I was in my groove my Forest Gump kicked in and I rocked. I ran 3 miles without stopping at around 4.5mph. I was drenched again. I did feel good for a few hours but then it kind of kicked in and now I am exhausted. I have kicked some serious butt this week and I am feeling it. Hopefully, I can get some rest. Next week is Fall Break! yeah! I only have kids on Monday and Tuesday and I have to work only a half a day on Wednesday for parent teacher conferences and then I am not going back until the following Monday or Tuesday. I may take a personal day on Monday and go see my daughter in Tulsa for two days.

3 comments:
You are brilliantly SJ, you should be very, very proud of yourself.
:-) :-).
Matt
Have a great weekend!!!
Well, sounds like Soccer is a hit! Keep it up girl!!!
=)
Post a Comment