
They should outlaw Halloween on a school day. The kids were so sticking wired today it was not even funny! They could not listen, learn or anything else for that matter. I think it should be on a weekend so all the parents can deal with it when they let their kids start eating candy a week before. I saw kids with candy all day. I am sure they have already been to parties and carnivals and what not. I told them before they left today to pace themselves when it comes to eating their candy and to please leave it at home. Tomorrow could be just as bad. I do love Halloween it is one of my favorite holidays. I was all excited to get home and get everything ready. Now I am having to stare at that big bowl of chocolate and it is soooooo hard but worse than that I made my dh some of these Ore Ida frozen crispers. They are like a french fry but I bake them. I admit I ate one and holy crap since when did they start making frozen stuff taste so sticking good. I made just enough for him so I told him to hurry and get them away before I had another. That was a close call I tell ya. I am saving my candy for my cheat day but I am going to have this really yummy protein bar for my last meal. I have pretty much cut those out but a girl has to celebrate Halloween with some kind of chocolate ya know.

6 comments:
Okay, that is too funny!! Did you notice that I had the same picture on my blog?? Funny!
Happy Halloween ;)
NO! I did not even notice that. Good grief I need to be checking peoples blogs more often. You must have a sense of humor like me.
Yeah it was like that at work today too....imagine being in a room with 62 women and it being commissary day. They all got their "sweets" and were wired as well. They drove me insane today. Glad it was my Friday.
I sure hope more trick or treaters come or I'm going to have alot of candybars. I think the last person I am just going to dump the whole bowl into their bags. :)
Just wanted to finally leave a comment after being a "lurker" for so long. I enjoy reading your blog so much - you look great and are an inspiration to me. I am relatively new in my fitness journey - I started at the end of August. Watching your changes has been very motivating to me. Keep up the good work and keep blogging!
Maybe it's an over 40's sense of humour :-p :-p.
Mind you though two for price of one perhaps, or blog telepathy.
Then again it is halloween, so maybe Pumpkin Butt pics, are speading in some spooky unexplained Halloweeny manner.
Look out Blogger they're coming to get you.
I bet if you deleted that pic, it might mysteriously come back again tomorrow :-o.
Hope you're having a great day SJ. Take care, and whatever happens I'm still very proud of you, and I hope you have a wonderful day misses.
All the best
:-) :-).
Matt
That pic is terrible - lol.
Post a Comment