
I think either the kiddos stayed up too late or they ate so much sugar they finally came down and I mean way down. They were like little zombies today. It will probably take a while for them to be back to normal, hopefully by Monday.
I did HIIT this morning which I have not done for sometime because of my groin muscle. Well it did fine today and my calves are much better since I have eased up on the cardio a little. I wore a brace on my knee because when my calves were killing me I noticed one of them was really swollen behind it. The brace really helped and now it seems to be just fine so I am excited about that. I am moving right along and I have gone up in all my weights. I am sore just about everyday so I am thinking that is a good thing. My eating has been perfect as well other than my Halloween protein bar. It was really good but I have cut way back on those things so it really was a treat. My husband just sat there looking at me all weird like as he held the big bowl of Halloween candy. I did not even ask how much of it he ate. I probably do not even want to know. So anyway all in all things are going well in Sonnie land.
Thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments on my 12 week pics, WOW is all I can say. You guys are the best and on days when I am not feeling all that great you manage to make me smile and make it all better.

6 comments:
To answer your post on my blog...I am talking with Tony Friday at 2pm. I wanted another change. Fred is good but I want another angle of it and my body and mind need a change. Can't wait to see what he's got me doing.
hEY sj!
HIIT is awesome! I have not done it very much lately, since I found my new love cardio machine, but I will get back to it!
good talking to you the other day.
=)
You deserve to feel amazing SJ, you work so hard for it.
:-) :-).
Matt
Only 8 kids showed up to preschool the day after. That meant 8 were missing. Pretty sad.
Have a great weekend!!!
In the middle school here, the kids seemed normal. They are moody most days anyway, so that is probably why they seemed normal ;)
Good idea not asking hubby how much he ate...when my hubby says anything about what I'm eating I get pissed off at him (I know he's right and I feel guilty, but he doesn't have to point it out and make it real).
just checking in .. got my newsfox back :)
Post a Comment