Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Monday, this is week 2 of my hell leg workout!
















Hope everyone is doing well. These are my 2 week pics that I will be posting on tracker for the challenge. I did not expect any changes due to a couple of cheat meals over the holidays. Things are back to normal though and I am trying to stay focused and positive. So far so good.



Today seemed like forever, I did not sleep well last night, it might be the medicine that I am on for this sinus crap. I finally broke down and went to the doctor and I am much better but I cannot take any vitamins or anything with this antibiotic. I am going to be dragging but by the weekend. I am used to taking my vitamins twice a day so this will be interesting but at least I can breath.



Stopped today after school to buy some more wieghts. I do not have enough large plates for my leg press/hack squat and then deadlifts. I have to move the weights from the leg press/hack squat machine to the olympic bar for deadlifts. It waist too much time. They did not have any 100 lb plates and only 1 45lb plate so I had to get two 35s but it will have to do for now. I am using everything I have on my leg press so I had to buy some anyway. I love buying weights, I am so wierd.


Oh and Steph, I tried to do the zoom thing and this is what I get. I have a crappy camera and I am a terrible photographer!






And since I am posting so many pics today I thought I would add one of my baby girl. This was over Thanksgiving and we were being silly. She borrowed my leopard coat and was strutting her stuff all over the house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay, you deserve to strut too :-).

Having seen you in Red I can understand the words Hell Leg workout.

They look well cooked, like takeout food. Anyone for Kentucky Fried Calves, and Burger Quads? :-p.

I hear you on the disc thing. I went somewhere that sells discs loose a couple of times, and one time, I asked about their 1/2 kg discs.

What price are they?

50p?

Not bad, but there's only one there, do you have any more?

I'll go check for you.

About 90 seconds later. Sorry we've just got that one.

My thought was, nice price, but what can I do with one? Frankly a small one handed bar would look silly, with some weight, and then a disc about 2x the size of a contact lense, on one end.

Like some sort of T-bar row for 3 year olds :-s.

GET WELL SOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!

:-) :-).

Matt

Stef said...

Hey SJ!

Just a quickie here.... no time for a long comment. I'll call ya.

I can see so much muscle on you! You will be a BB in NO TIME!

I like the close up pix better...for progress purposes. I realize they cut off your head though...LOL!

=)

April said...

Wow looking great! I still don't believe your age ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE seeing that gorgeous smile of yours, but it was nice to se a close up too! I can see the definition in your legs!

I just went to buy more weights too, dumbbells, but I got talked into buying something else and am NOT happy with it. Now I have to go back and buy what I intentionally meant to buy. Damn salespeople!

Anonymous said...

Oh and you and your daughter....You're both so cute and adorable!!!