Happy Monday, hope everyones start to the week has been good. I am not a big fan of Mondays myself but I managed to make it through the day. Just a few happenings......
I have been trying to get sick but am trying to stay on top of it with some over the counter stuff to keep it at bay. I have taken NyQuil two nights in a row and it has literally knocked me out, no nightmares here Lori because I was literally knocked out.
I have finally found a trainer who is supposedly the best in my area. After talking to several girls who are pro competitiors, this is the guy to talk to. I emailed him yesterday and he responded back wanting pictures and said I could work out at home or whatever worked for me. He would help me with nutrition and supplementation so I am excited to here from him again to see how much it is going to cost. I have lots of expenses over the next 6 months so I am getting my priorities in order, of course that is on the top of my list. I have already scoped this guy out at the Red River Classic.
Finally got on the scale, I am still sitting right at 119.5 which is a total shock but I am not complaining by any means. I wore a pair of nike pants that I just picked up on Saturday from the tailors because I had to have the zipper sewn back in because the last time I wore them I guess my belly was a bit bigger, nice huh? I could not even keep them up today they are ridiculously too big. I don't even know why I wore them.
A cold front is coming through as I type this and it has turned cold, we are expecting our first freeze this week so I got all my plants in and now my house looks all dreary and boring. I hate winter and I hate being cold. It is going to be a long one I bet with an attitude like mine. I hate it getting dark so early too.
I cannot believe how fast Thanksgiving will be here. I am looking forward to it and some time off from work.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hay SJ.
Incase you're interested, or you want a second opinion, try checking out Sarah Brown, a.k.a. SarahPT who is on my site.
Just find her details on the memberlist, and her site's listed there, and tells you about packages, prices etc etc.
She does long distance running now, but used to compete, and trains people for contests too, and despite living in Maine, does also do internet consultations, so that's a possible other idea, just incase you want a second opinion, instead of just taking the first choice.
Not that I'm trying to in any way, disparage this other guy or anything, as that's not my place or right, I don't doubt for a moment he's good, I just think you might benefit from a second or fallback option, so you've got something to compare with, and see what option suits you best. So if you did choose this guy, at least your choice is better informed instead of one sided.
If this idea isn't to your liking, then no worries, just a suggestion :-).
Anyway whatever happens, I will be happy for you, and 1,000% behind you all the way, and I think you're going to be brilliant.
You're doing fantastically at the moment, and I'm always happy and proud of you for it too :-).
Did wonder when you said you were trying to get sick, I thought why would someone want to do that?
Then I realised what you meant DUH :-p.
Have a great day, and I hear you on the coldness. sometimes when it gets really cold, I have slight difficulties typing, with cold fingers.
Fortunately at this stage in the year, it's not the case so far which is good.
Take care and best wishes :-) :-)
Matt
Can't wait to hear more about this trainer!!!!
I love the winter.....bring on the SNOW!
=)
Post a Comment