Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Look really close


This is my moms neighbors across the street. Look in their window! It is hilarious at night when it is actually on. They were gone so it was not on, darn it!
If you cannot tell, it is a leg lamp exactly like the one of Christmas Story. Do you think they got it from Fragile?


I have been starving today, that has not happened in a longtime. I was freakin out.

My new favorite singer for the time being is Blake O! I love him. He is new and from OKC which is unreal to me.
I have been listening to him all week, I just can't get enough and he is easy on the eyes too.

Spent the day doing animal yoga with the kids. It is cute, they follow along and do the stretches as these two really "hip" girls from the 80's take them on a safari by doing all of these yoga poses and the kids love it. They get to even do a little break dancing and I cannot even tell you how much they love that.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did look hard. It looks like a giant deformed Mushroom.

Maybe they're making a statement, though there's a slim chance it might be one, you would not want to know, even if they offered to tell you.

Best wishes, and take care.

:-) :-)

Matt

Sunnie said...

Matt, have you ever seen the movie, Christmas Story? There is a leg lamp on that show that a guy wins. It comes packed in a crate marked FRAGILE and he thinks it is from Fragileeee as in a country! It is soooooo funny!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! A leg lamp!

There are alot of new artists coming out these days, I can't keep up.

Hope the hunger pangs went away.

Yoga for the kiddos sounds great! Sounds like lots of fun! They should have a class like that for adults! Just make it fun!

Anonymous said...

Nope never seen that film.

Donna said...

OK, that picture is too funny! I haven't seen A Christmas Story yet this season. I'm sure it'll be on 100 times before Christmas though. I think we need more gym teachers like you out there. I think a big part of it is finding something that the kids like and want to do. I always dreaded gym as a kid.

ColeC said...

I love The Christmas Story!! We watch in every year without fail. I actully saw that lamp in one of those specialty stores and laughed. How cute!

ColeC said...

Hey SJ, I just looked at your trainer link and I have a question (silly maybe, and I think I know the answer, but I just have to ask)...it looks like she does steroids....you aren't thinking of doing that too I hope?? You're beautiful the way you are :)

Sunnie said...

Holy crap! no way! I would never do anything like that. It is obvious but hey it is slim pickens in these parts!

KatieFeldmom said...

LOL at the lamp stand .. I saw that as an ornament yesterday.

April said...

That is awesome!!! LOL!! You'll shoot your eye out :)