
I am so freaking sore from squats this week and my abs hurt when I even so much as giggle. I mean it is bad! I cannot remember being this sore in a long time. It feels so darn great.
I swear everyday I can just tell and I really do not think it is all in my head that cutting back on cardio has made all the difference in the world. I am getting lean, my lumps and bumps and any sight of cellutlite is gone and when I stand with my hands on my hips they feel so lean! I love that feeling, nothing hanging over this girl's jeans, oh no! I have been doing a lot of research and it turns out I still need to lose more bodyfat before even attempting to pack on some muscle so that is what I am doing. My diet has been super strict but I am taking a pretty laxed free day. I am still waiting on a reply from the trainer he is a very busy man.
I like what this poster says but not so much the girl's physique, she looks a little unportioned if you ask me.

4 comments:
I know what you mean about the proportions. She does look a bit disproportionate. possibly it's the slight lean or listing in her Torso postion, I'm not sure.
I think you'll be able to kind of cut and bulk simultaneously. People say it can't happen, but I know it does, I've seen evidence from one or two bloggers stats before, that it happens, and I myself when I started out, felt it after a time, when I was lifting quite a bit more and also felt tighter.
I mean I wasn't overweight, I'm too Ectomorphic, but I was a bit loose, particularly in the Arms so to speak, and that went away after about 6 months.
Chances are your Protein intake is solid enough, to keep bulking as well as cutting, so don't sweat it. You'll find the right balance for you, and you'll know how you feel if you keep definition, and increase lifts.
So keep up the hard work, no worries yeah, and be strong.
You're doing fantastically and you should be very proud of yourself, and almost nothing can stop you living your dream okay :-) :-).
WELL DONE.
Matt
Yep, that is why all the bodybuilder forums say don't do so much cardio...you lose muscle when you do that much. Cardio is for cutting and losing the fat faster. Now your body has enough reserves to handle the demands of lifting weight. Very happy for you!
I am finding out the same thing now that I have drastically cut my cardio. I can't believe it!
=)
I LOVE the idea of less cardio!!! I don't mind a little, but I can't even imagine 2 hours of it a day!
Yup, her legs seem a little large.
Loved your list!
Post a Comment