Sunday, November 11, 2007

Where oh where does the weekend go?

Just finished making all my food for the week. This is how my weekend went down. Cleaning, soccer, grocery shopping, more cleaning, laundry, more laundry, washing my car, shopping for fun and cooking, cooking and more cleaning and I did take a day off from working out on Saturday and had a nice re-feed. I was up and at it though today. It always feels great to have my healthy food, lots of water and a good workout. To tell you the truth though, I really do not start feeling 100% for a couple of days depending on what I ate on my re-feed day. Hope everyone had a super weekend.
WHERE IS KATIE? It has been more than 10 days since she posted.

5 comments:

Stef said...

I did lots of cleaning yesterday and cooking today...then had to clean the kitchen again! Glad you had a good weekend! Me too!

=)

ColeC said...

Yikes!! You were a very busy girl. I was wondering where Katie was too :(

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all is well for you. Keep up the hard work, you are amazing and you should be so proud of yourself.

:-) :-).

Matt

Tina said...

I feel the same way about the weekend!! Busy, busy, but I didn't even get any cleaning done, please rub off on me, I go bad to work tonight, I have to get this house clean!!

:) Tina

KatieFeldmom said...

I'm here!!! Just got busy and fell off the wagon. Back in full force today!!!

So glad that your hubby is OK. How scary.