Monday, November 19, 2007

Progress?



Maybe small changes but I have only been doing my new leg workout for a week so I did not expect to see a lot of change there anyway. My shoulders and biceps are growing and I love it!


I thought I would post a picture from back in August, (August 1st to be exact) before school started before I became all maniac like.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello?? Deltoid City. Where did those suckas come from.

Yeah, you've come on in leaps and bounds. To know you last September, and see you now after 14 months. You look like someone who CAN do BB. You look like someone who can at least get on stage and hustle with other woman, and if you keep this up, by the middle of next year, you are going to look mindblowing.

Your results are just bursting out of you like a Jack in the box, and I really am very proud of you, and it always fills me with great happiness, to see how far you keep going.

You work hard for this, and you deserve it. You are very, very inspiring.

WELL DONE!!!!! You are awesome.

:-) :-).

Matt

Lori said...

Your legs are looking GREAT!!! When are you competing?

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Wow, You are defintely making some MAJOR changes there! You look wonderful! Biceps, legs, abs, you go girl!!!

Laurie said...

Progress? How can you ask that question? That is a statement, and exclamation - you are smoking!!!! You are ripped! You are beautiful! What a great job, congratulations in your continued effort, and yes, progress.

Angela said...

WOW! your arms look great! IM so jealous! You can definitely see so many changes! Keep it going!

Pamela said...

Looking GOOOOOD!

Stef said...

You have got some MUSCLES woman!

Suggestion....take pix much closer. I bet you will see lots of changes! ZOOOOOOOM IN!

=)

Tina said...

Wow you look fantastic! Your arms and shoulders are perfect!

:) Tina