Saturday, November 24, 2007

So excited

I think I have a new trainer! Yes, it is a she and I am very excited. I am supposed to call her today so we can talk and see where to go next. I am assuming I will still be able to work out at home and she is going to help me with me diet and posing and all that stuff so I am pumped more than ever. She is a OKC firefighter, bbuilder and she owns a Supplement company here in OKC. I can hardly contain myself. I have had the best workouts this week despite the fact that this sinus crap is still lingering. I feel like my teeth are being pulled and someone it poking my eye sockets out because it is all in my head and it is miserable. It really does help though to workout, I guess all that moving around gets it kind of cleared out. Who knows, but I am sick of it!

I really feel like I did very well over Thanksgiving. I did not eat too much and I stayed away from the really bad stuff except for the one thing I love more than anything in the world. It is this sweet potato bake that has lots of butter, pecans, brown sugar and more butter. I only ate a little but I could have easily eaten the whole darn thing and as much as I hated to I through out the left overs to get it out of the house.

5 comments:

April said...

Mmmm...my MIL makes sweet potato pie, it's like dessert!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your trainer looks great!! She's got ALOT of muscle on her body. Good luck with that! I'm sure you'll do great!

Good job on the Thanksgiving eating. You should really be proud of yourself.

I'm hoping that daggone sinus thing you're suffering from goes away PRONTO!!!

Stef said...

OMG! How did you find your trainer??? That is awesome!

=)

Anonymous said...

I've heard of that person before. She's if I remember an actual pro.

I know you'll be fine, but one thing you must never do, when you're with a trainer, is assume the trainer is the person responsible for your results.

Some people do, and it's wrong.

The trainer gives the advice, but the person has to put in 100%, or you don't get the results you could, so whatever you do between now and the event, you keep thinking about your huge contribution to the end results, and you keep feeling proud of yourself, and don't let anything you do take away from that pride, because anything you do to make the advice and help work, you should be very proud of.

I know whatever you do, I will always be proud of you, and whatever happens with your progress, you should always be proud of you too.

You've done a fantastic job until now, and you will continue to do that, and prove you're everything you've been for a long time, and you look amazing, and deserve to feel amazing.

You are a true inspiration, and a true lady, friend, and a great shining light for anyone who knows you, and you are someone with big, big pluses in your character and nature.

So keep pushing on, give everything the usual umphh, that you always, do and I have to say CONGRATS on finding someone to give your prep an edge.

You are a seriously impressive person, you have gret looks, sparkle, a warm smile, and youthful maturity, and you deserve to compete, and show everyone who's watching just what an infectious, and heartwarming individual you are, and I more power to you misses.

I know you've got all the mental and emotional attributes, and the physical potential to be a winner, an a champion.

GOOD LUCK, and WELL DONE on all that you've done so far. Last year, you looked great. This year you look amazing. Next year, I couldn't say, but it's going to be mindblowing for sure.

:-) :-)

Matt

ColeC said...

A new trainer!! How exciting!

Your Thanksgiving pic look nice. I'm glad you had fun. I had to laugh at how you bra shows through...I did that last year and when I got the pics back I was surprised to see how see through it was ;) Oh well.

Again, happy for you getting that new trainer. Someone new will spice it up and you'll see new results. Good for you!!