THANK GOSH IT IS ALMOST FRIDAY!
This has been the longest week and I am wiped out! I have been doing some seriously heavy leg workouts and I better see some changes come Monday. I realized today that I have a seriously boring life but I like it that way. The older I get the more I just want to be at home. I love my home. When I get off work I do not want to go anywhere at all except straight home and I put on my comfy clothes and cook my meals for the next day while checking my emails and computer stuff. I might watch a little tv but mostly computer stuff. It is nice and quiet because DH is always out of town. I wake up at the same time everyday and do my workouts and I eat the same thing everyday except for one. Thank goodness I have a ton of clothes so at least I do not wear the same thing everyday. Although, I keep buying solid color shirts, WTH do I do that? Everytime I go shopping I catch myself buying mostly white, some black but never ever do I buy anything but solid. How boring. Today on my lunch I ran buy a dept store that is close to school and what did I buy? A solid white shirt! I have got to stop typing now because this is a freaking boring post. GEE
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I found that quite interesting. Hay nothing wrong with routine.
Of course you will see results misses. You always do, and they are well worth it every time.
Beys wishes, and have a wonderful day.
:-) :-).
Matt
Crack me up, SJ!
I buy solid shirts, too. And mine are mostly white. I wear a white shirt to work every day!
I like routine too....we are creatures of habit. Let's just make sure those habits are good, huh?
=)
Routines and white shirts...that's me! I replied back on my blog to you ;)
Hope you have a great week end!!
Post a Comment