
The excitment has passed about my last post. I am so sticking sore I can barely walk. I could feel it coming on slowly today but now it is freakin miserable. I hope I am better tomorrow after a good night sleep. It has been a long time since I felt my hammies.
Funny story~ One of my third graders comes up to me and is grabbing the back of her leg and she says, "my spread is killing me" I said, "what"? "my spread is killing me" I started laughing and told her, "silly, that is your hamstring" she looked at me with this serious look and these big huge brown eyes and she says, "They are hams"? I could not stop laughing at her it was so cute.

- How about those Sooners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:
That is so darn cute!
About your deadlift #'s, that is heavy!! My mouth dropped when you said how much you lifted. I love deadlifts, but I haven't reached the 100 lb mark yet (it's a mental thing with me. If it feels to heavy were I don't feel safe (but in reality I could lift it), I won't do it). Great for you!!!
I got confused for a minute. I thought you were talking about Lat Spreads. Wasn't sure if you were doing some posing practice, or giving the kids some in P.E. lessons :-o :-o.
Today children, I thought after we've warmed up, we could work on that Double Back Biceps. Something to impress your parents with when you get home ha ha ha.
I know it feels tough now, but your body will get used to it, and heck, you used nearly 50kg's in Brit-speak, and yeah I'm proud of you, and I know you're going in ALL the right directions.
Be strong, no worries, and stick at it misses. You are doing fantastically well, and you know I'm going to be right with you all the way yeah :-).
WELL DONE, you are amazing :-) :-).
Matt
Are you walking like a granny?????
=)
Granny is not the word for it! I am still miserable!!!!!!
Be happy. You are probably are getting some muscle growth right now, as I am typing this.
Remember, the more your body gets used to it, the more satisfying it becomes :-p.
Spread? Where did she get that? Congrats on the heavy lifting - that's great news!
Post a Comment