Monday, November 12, 2007

New pics!


I really am excited because I think I am really starting to see some muscles! YEAH ME!!!!
and this is with minimal cardio so that makes it even better.


7 comments:

ColeC said...

Two words...HOT MAMA!!

You are not seeing things, I do see more muscle on you. You'll be seeing even more now that you cut down on the cardio. Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm almost jealous of your Calves ;-) ;-).

Seriously though you are doing aa fantastic job. You know I'm always very proud of you for everything, and the more you progress, the more I know there's a compititive finish place with your name on it.

You are going to be a fantastic athlete.

BIG PAT ON THE BACK, for someone with one of the biggest Hearts and Minds nature can bestow.

You never ever fail to impress me ever.

You must almost beyond human, are you sure you're not someone who got injured one time, and given a few Terminator body parts :-p.

Hope you're havign a great day. You should be incredibly proud of yourself, you are 44, looking about 34, and every bit of change you make, is beautiful, healthy and artistic.

Enough said really :-) :-).

Matt

Stef said...

Please read the sarcasm into this comment...

Helllllloooooooooo??? Where have you been? I have been seeing muscles on you for a long time girl!

=)

KatieFeldmom said...

I agree with Stef!!!

Pamela said...

GORGEOUS ...as ever!!

April said...

You are doing great! I see the muscle too!

Laurie said...

Your legs are awesome, and your abs always have been. Looking Great!