Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Large Marge?

Since I am off work today I have been cooking. We are having dinner at 6:30 tonight. I was up at 5am because of that stincking built in alarm clock so I just got up and got my workout done. I did a little extra cardio today just because I know I will be eating a little more than usual. I had my protein shake and oatmeal for breakfast and my second meal was cottage cheese and strawberries. I am eating clean until dinner and then I will have a cheat meal.
I think my mind is starting to play with me, I keep thinking I am getting to be "Large Marge", I guess because I am not doing that much cardio and my calories are between 1800 and 2000 a day. I am working out hard and I know I am losing fat because my veins are really popping out, especially my arms but I just feel huge! It is funny how your mind will mess with you huh?
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. My daughter is coming today so I am all excited. I plan on taking pics so I will post them soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing brilliantly with everything, so forget the mind fuzz, and just keeping your thing.

You are amaiung, and I'm really proud of you.

:-) :-).

Matt

Stef said...

You are
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
large Marge!

You crack me up! Tell your brain to stop that crap right now!

=)

Lori said...

If you're large, it's all MUSCLE!!!!!!!! You look great.

April said...

I know exactly how you feel :)