Sunday, November 18, 2007

2 DAY WORK WEEK!

I spent the day cooking today so I have all my ducks in a row since this could be a disaster week in the eating department if I do not plan well. I did bake a ton of pumpkin bread today but I did not touch it at all, only smelled it and it made my house smell so good. That is about the only thing besides the EFL pumpkin cheesecake that I like as far as pumpkin goes. I have all my meals planned and I will be cooking Thanksgiving for my dad on Wednesday night and then Thursday will be moms and Friday in-laws. See why I have to have everything all planned.
I will be posting progress pics tomorrow. I know it is not much fun to look at from week to week because the changes are so subtle but I find that I really like being able to go back an compare so I will be posting them anyway. YEAH! only 2 days of school this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pos whatever you want. I have no issues with anything you post. You have a fantastic way of writing or showing what you want to get across, and certainly your pictures are just as if not sometimes more inspiring, than your words.

I just get a buzz off everything you do, because you're so inspiring, and a great personality, so no worries here.

Have a great day, and best wishes.

You ROCK!!!!!!

:-) :-).

Matt

Anonymous said...

YAY! Only 2 days!! Speaking for myself, I LOVE seeing your progress pictures and I definitely see the changes.

Good luck with all the Turkey eating.

Wow, that exhibit looks really interesting. I'd love to see stuff like that.

ColeC said...

Sounds like you will have a house full too. Yes, planning is a good thing with people staying. I am the same way. I have meals planned and ready to go, but mine are for 10 days!!!

Enjoy your time.

Stef said...

Hey Sundie!

Looking forward to seeing your pix...as always!

Planning is a good thing....I am all planned for the week too!

=)