Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday's

I don't know why but Monday's are my least favorite day I always tell myself, if I can just get through today it will be a piece of cake. I have not worked out in a couple of days and although I have eaten clean I have had a cheat meal here and there. I am ready to get back at it and it it harder this time. I just needed a couple of days of rest and relaxation. I have been in Tulsa since yesterday and will be going back home tonight. My daughters sleep schedule is so different than mine it makes it hard. I slept 8 hours last night and I am feeling much better.
As far as my 5K , the stats came out online and they have me down for 29.07 which is still way better than my last years 32 mins. In my age group I was 20th out of 254 people so I thought that was pretty darn good.
I will probably not post my end of week 11 pics until next week . Hope everyone has a great week.

5 comments:

ColeC said...

You should feel very proud of yourself. That is GREAT!!

Don't worry, when you get back home you'll be all into the workouts and eating clean thing. Right now, you're recovering from the run, and your with your daughter...enjoy yourself.

Hope your week is a great one too.

Anonymous said...

I just feel so much pride for you misses. Can't keep saying it enough.

WELL DONE with everything. You are an inspiration all the time.

Have a fantastic day.

:-) :-).

Matt

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the time!!! That is truly awesome!!! Hope you had a nice time with your daughter despite the difference in sleep patterns. Hope your week goes smoothly and well!

KatieFeldmom said...

Great job on the 5K!!!

Laurie said...

WOW WOW WOW those are amazing results - congratulations!!!!