
These are a little late and I did not get my 11 week photos taken mostly because I was stressing out that week over my 5k. I had also taken a couple of days off that week and was really afraid I had gone backwards. I can honestly say that in my 12 week pictures I have made some progress and I am pleasantly surprised because of the 11 week thing. This is the first week in a really long time I can tell my legs are a lot slimmer and my over all body has toned up a bunch. I was dreading taking this pictures but I cannot believe how much smaller I look and I have drank a gallon of water and am super bloated in this picture. I have lost what tan I did have so that does not help a lot either. I know I have added some muscle too and that is another reason why I have chose not to get near a scale. I have scaled back on cardio and I am feeding my muscles let me tell you my body thinks it is a feast but it is lots of veggies, fish, lean meat, brown rice and sweet potatoes. I am learning so much and I am pumped more than ever.

9 comments:
Yay SJ....you look Hot~Hot~Hot!
You always make me proud of you, I have to say that.
What were you worrying about? You just do everything right, and you take something wonderful, and you make it more beautiful with age, and time, and you do it right, so the end results just work on so many levels, for someone like me, who can appreciate what it takes, to make a youthfully mature body like yours, into a more artistic form.
I'm sending you a BIG, BIG PAT ON THE BACK. Your results, always, always speak not only for themselves, but also for you.
They show exactly what sort of person you are, and how much you're prepared to give to yourself, and your daughter is obviously a wonderful person, because she's always benefitted, from what is clearly a big, loving Heart, because big loving Hearts, can help to make bodies like yours.
You could be so proud of yourself, like I always am, and I think you are a truly amazing, inspiring, and awesome person.
Thanks for always making me feel luckier, and more priviliged, just for knowing you.
Hae an amazing day, best wishes, and don't worry about a thing. Just look at you now, and you last year, and you'll see that what you've achieved is beautifully mindblowing.
You are simply, a powerful, feminine rolemodel, and I so want you to compete, if not for the potential success, then at least, for the impact your body could have on someone younger, who felt they might not be able to achieve much with theirs.
WELL DONE SJ.
:-) :-).
Matt
Look at those bicepts!!! WOW!!
You look great for sure. All that hard work has paid off in full.
Great job!
WOW, SMOKING HOT!!!
You really achieved alot during these 12 weeks. You can see so much more definition all over. You look amazingly beautiful!
Goodness Gracious!! You look amazing!!!
I love your legs - they look amazing, as does the rest of you - abs really poping. Great job!
WooHoo! You did it! You look great!
Great job! You look awesome! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment