Friday, October 26, 2007

finally a minute

This has been one crazy week. I drove back from Tulsa on Monday night late and managed to get my food ready for the week before falling into bed. Tuesday was soccer night and I was up all night with the "Charlie Horses" in my calves again. Wednesday I had to drive to Enid which is three hours away to meet my husband half way to trade him vehicles so he could move his fifth wheel for his job. He has been traveling a lot and his truck has the thing in the bed that hooks it up, does that even make a bit of sense? Anyway, it was a long night and I did not get home until after 9pm, again fell in the bed and died I was so tired. Thursday night was the Fall Festival at school and I volunteered for that until 9pm again came home and fell in the bed and died. I have covered for my partner most of the week, he had another diabetic episode. I am really sick and tired of him not being responsible enough to take care of himself. He eats junk food all day and then crashes with low blood sugar. He was gone today and will be gone tomorrow. It makes my job tough but I can do it.
Workouts have been just great and my eating is super. I did take a couple of days off over the weekend because my body needed it but I am back at it hard and it would be better if I was not having the calve problem but I am working on fixing it. I have a couple of things in the works.
I am excited about tomorrow, I am going to the Red River Classic Competition. I am going to the pre-judging only. Thanks to Steph I understand how the whole thing works as far as judging.
Sorry it was so long but I have not posted in a while. Hope everyone is doing great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing I mentioned last time which might help regards getting a Cramp, is when you do, don't get out of bed, just lie there, and flex your Feet towards your Head.

This sretches the Calf out a bit, and relieves it. I found this out once, experimenting, on one of the few occasions I get them, it makes it so much netter than bending your Legs to get out of bed, making it feel worse, than hopping up and down like you've been shot.

As for apologising, don't you dare apologise to me okay :-). You have a life to live, and if I thought you were proritising things like this, and e-maling people like me, ahead of other stuff, I'd be giving you a rocket up the ass :-p :-p.

I certainly expect to be at the very bottom of the pecking order in your life, including ranking lower than your dirty old socks.

So "yrros". There's your apology back, I don't want it. You've never needed to apologise to me for anything, so don't start now :-).

I completely understand everything, and where our association is concerned, you're the number one prority, you the woman come first, and nothing will change that, so you do what you've got to do, and people like me will always be here for you, and always around when you need us.

Whatever happens, I am always proud of you, and think the very, very best of you, and I certainly only want to fit into your life, not complicate it, so don't apologise to me, you're not the type who needs to.

Have a fantastic day, and keep up all the hard work. I know you are doing amazingly well, and you should be at least as proud of yourself as I am.

You are amazing.

:-) :-).

Matt

Sunnie said...

You are so funny! I do believe you rank higher than my dirty old socks too.

ColeC said...

Hey, I'm just glad to hear back from you. I figured you were a very busy person this week, and I was right ;)

How rude of some people...if you have a medical problem, then take care of yourself, because when you don't, it affects everyone around. People just don't get that.

You have been wiped out every night!! dang girl, I sure hope this weekend brings you sleep and fun ;)

Have a good one!

Stef said...

Have fun at the show and take note of how it all goes down. We will catch up next week....maybe Monday evening.

Have a great weekend my friend. Go Buckeyes and rest up Sooners!

=)