Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anyone else ready for the weekend?

It has been a long weekend but a productive one. I have had a 100% clean week so far. We have plans to go out to eat tomorrow for a celebration. My principle is getting married and we are all meeting at a local restuarant. They have steak so that is what I will be having but pizza is on the menu for Saturday. Yep, pizza and I am eating it! My cravings are through the roof but I have not caved but I am embarrassed to tell you I bought another pair of shoes today, they were on sale and oh so cute!

I have so much to do to get ready for next weekend. I leave on Wednesday after school to drive to Tulsa and then my flight leaves on Thursday morning. I am so excited just to get away and meet everyone too.

7 comments:

Stef said...

Yummy Pizza!!! Enjoy!

=)

Hayley said...

Pizza DOES sound good! I, too am VERY ready for the weekend....i'm still hoping I will be able to go NEXT weekend! :)

Laurie said...

Another pair of shoes!?!? You are sick, woman, sick! :)

Yummy Pizza. This weekend, hmmm, Saturday gym and meet with my boss. Sunday (Free Day) Pilates, go directly to kid birthday party, go directly to in-laws 60 miles away so FIL accountant can do our taxes drive home, crash.

Anonymous said...

Pizza? Ecck Ecck. Body temperature around spine drops 10 degrees.

As for the Shoe thing, err pass, although if blokes have a feminine side, maybe women have a bit of a male side huh huh? If so perhaps finding it would alieviate some of your erratic shoe behaviour :-s :-s.

Have a great day, and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

So glad you're going to eat that pizza...you've earned it!

Okay, you need help...ANOTHER pair of shoes??!! You are crazy SJ! ;)

Wow, you'll be leaving Wed. What a fun and wonderful time you will surely have. I can't wait to hear all about it. I bet when you come back home, you will be raring to go and WANTING to compete so bad you can taste it ;)

Have a super weekend and stay away from any shoe departments lol

Lori said...

Pizza? And I was happy that T added carbs back into my diet. I love my oatmeal now.

jen said...

enjoy that pizza girl!! :)

can't wait to meet you in OH! 'bout time us okies met in person...lol. funny we're meeting now that I'm in iowa. :p