I tried to visit eveyone's blog yesterday. It is just hard to keep up and still get everything done that I need to do. The only thing I could give up would be sleep and that is not worth it. I love you guys but I need my sleep. I got 8 hours last night so I am feeling great.
I emailed my trainer again about a workout change up. It is past due and although I have changed a few things I think I need a lot more. I emailed her on the 5th and again today. She is really funny about not getting serious until you are 12 weeks out and then she gets down to business. I would just like to make it a little easier on myself. I forgot to ask her the last time I talked to her if she was trainer for the Arnold. I asked her in the email today though. That would explain why she is even busier than before.
I took pics yesterday and I thought I looked small as in no more muscle than before. It seems I am at a stand still and it is irritating me. I just feel like I am not growing like I should be so I have cut back on my cardio again. I am only doing 15 minutes moderate pace sessions a day. I was doing 2 of those a day. I thought I would try it for a while anyway. I still have time to play around with it a little. The weeks are flying by but my eating is really good. I am one of those that if I can at least get one cheat meal a week I am good.
I leave for Tulsa a week from tomorrow, spend the night with my daughter and then we get up an fly to Ohio. I cannot believe it is already time. I cannot wait to meet Angela, April, Beka, Steph, Tina and hopefully others!!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You'll know if you're gaining, by realistically how much you're lifting. If you're lifting more, you're gaining, if your static, it's eiher a diet or training problem, or you're doing something that's cancelling out some kind of overtraining symptom possibly.
Perypas the bodies mechanisms are attempting to develop you, but something else is blicking it, like too much Cardio, or too few calories etc etc.
I can't say for certain what it is you're experiencing, but I know you'll get things sorted, so don't lose Heart, and don't let yourself become mentally sidetracked or dislodged from that groove.
GOOD LUCK. You're doing brilliantly, you look fantastic, and you have to believe in those facts yeah :-) :-)
Matt
I'm so envious of all of you who are going to the Arnold. That is going to be such a blast! :)
Hey SJ, I know what you mean about those GS cookies! At least you didn't let it get to you like I did with the Poptarts ;)
I didn't know you had a snowcone stand...how fun. Don't worry about what to do on vacation. There are so many things to do close to home and could be funner taking mini vacations instead of one big one.
I wish I could go to the Arnold, but can't. As far as working out goes, enjoy the not-so-stict routine for the moment, because like you said, when you're 12 wks out you'll be on such a strict routine that you will wish you took advantage of the past weeks ;)
You are someone to look up to and be proud of.
ツ
Cannot wait!!!!!!
=)
I'm jealous! Have a great time!
Post a Comment