I bought another pair of shoes today:( It is Valentines Day though and what better way to celebrate it, right? I have had no cheats today thank you very much.
Crikey, the amount of money you must spend on Shoes, it's a good job you never entered a figure contest, or the only one piece suit you'd be able to afford, would be made of silver foil and toilet paper :-p :-p.
Man I seriously don't get this female show thing, bt thne again maybe it's a twighlight zone thing, where I'm better off not knowing the murky truth.
Still could be worse, at least you're probably not one of those people that buys stupid workout stuff like Electric Ab Belts, and Butt firming devices, and other worthless tat, that gathers dust in the Garage.
7 comments:
Hey shoes are better for you than cheats any day. :) We all love shoes for some reason. When do you hear about your job?
Crikey, the amount of money you must spend on Shoes, it's a good job you never entered a figure contest, or the only one piece suit you'd be able to afford, would be made of silver foil and toilet paper :-p :-p.
Man I seriously don't get this female show thing, bt thne again maybe it's a twighlight zone thing, where I'm better off not knowing the murky truth.
Still could be worse, at least you're probably not one of those people that buys stupid workout stuff like Electric Ab Belts, and Butt firming devices, and other worthless tat, that gathers dust in the Garage.
;-) ;-).
Matt
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
ツ
Wait...I thought that WAS therapy!
You are funny!
I luv shoe therapy!!! Let's see!!
I'm a complete shoe whore...I say fantastic purchase!
They don't make Manolo's that fit my feet...wtf?
Post a Comment