Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally!

My trainer finally emailed me back and wants to get together to change things up and she did say she would check my body fat. I am scared.

I lost a pound! How did that happen. She still thinks I am taking an entire free day but I have only been having a cheat meal with dessert once a week. I am anxious to see what she says.

I have cut my cardio back to 15 minutes a day 5 days a week for this week to see if it makes a difference. I am anxious to see what she says about this too. I am suppose to call her tonight so I will let you all know what my future holds.

I will be 16 weeks out on Saturday!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I saw your pics and honestly you look SO good! I'm really glad to hear your trainer emailed you back so hopefully you can get everything straightened out, though from where I stand you're making some great progress. It is almost funny to me that you're upset over losing a pound - I guess because I'd be ecstatic! LOL...I am so envious of you going to the Arnold. Is it too late to get tickets? LOL..

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it okay. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, just be strong, chin up, and keep working hard on all the aspects of your lifestyle right now.

You need to be solid, and in the zone, not creating little worries or problems for yourself, so big steps forward, and no worries okay.

You are doing great.

WELL DONE.

:-) :-)

Matt

ColeC said...

So glad she got back to you and is going to switch things up.
Now, about that pound loss. I'm assuming that you are still adding muscle, that is why you don't want to lose anything, so that said, here is what I think. You are paying your trainer to train you. If she told you to have an entire cheat DAY, there is a reason for that. Your body needs the calories, and that day is a day to help get the rest of the needed calories with food you enjoy/miss. Now, since you haven't taken in the needed amount of calories for the week, you lost weight. You have to trust her. Now, if you're not happy about haveing an entire cheat day, then maybe she can up your calories throughout the week instead??

With that said, you shouldn't worry about it. It will get fixed and you have been and will continue to kick butt! You are someone to admire and I know I'm proud of you ;)