Happy Sunday everyone! Thought I would just blog really fast about some of the crazy things going on.
Yesterday the weather was awful, rained all day. I did manage to get a lot done though. Today not so much but I did get a pedicure today and I love, love, love getting my toes all pretty.
Do you think Girl Scouts put cocaine or some type of addictive thing in their cookies? I wanted that for my cheat meal dessert and oh I so should not have because once I got start it got ugly. They are freakin addictive. So gave all of the rest away.
We sold our snow cone stand and although I am a little sad I know I cannot do that and work on my Masters this summer and still have good grades. I will be glad to have my summer free but you know what that means for me, bored and I have a hard time staying on track in that situation. Hopefully school will keep me busy.
I am just about to get all my stuff together to go out of town for the Arnold. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone although their are some of you that I would love to meet and unfortunatly you guys are not going. Maybe next year.
We are still up in the air about vacation. It was going to be determined if we sold that stand or not but we have never booked this late before and now everything is twice the price. I may just stay home Spring Break and open the pool, do flower beds and spend some time with my mom. I do have beach fever bad though. That will be 13 weeks out over Spring Break and my trainer says when I reach the 12 weeks out point there will be no more cheats. Man she is tough. I am going to have a hard road ahead but at least there will be no GS cookies in the house. I plan to enjoy myself over Spring Break though and I am even going to have a margarita since I have not had one in months. I may go to Dallas to the IKEA store. I have been wanting to go really bad.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
For the price they charge for GS cookies, there probably is cocaine in them.
I'm betting on something addictive...although I'm that way with any cookie in the house...poor kids...there won't be any of those entering this house for the next 12 weeks...I'm so mean!!!
I read what you wrote about the GS cookies on the diva thread and I was cracking up...I literally go to the OTHER side of the grocery store entrance just to avoid them. However, I've found that telling them I've already bought a bunch of boxes always works if they ask me to buy some. Samoas are DEADLY with me...coconut..mmmm....LOL...
Wait...are you in TX???
UM hello?
Wish I was going to the EXPO! :(
I can't believe IKEA, has managed to infiltrate the US, those people are more wide ranging than I had imagined.
Take care :-) :-).
Matt
I bought 9 boxes of Girl Scout cookies for my huband. I ate two cookies and sent a text to a friend telling her that they had crack in them. I woke up the next morning craving them. This is coming from a girl that really doesn't eat much cookies/cakies/pies, etc. I also think Smart Water has crack too but that's another story. I've managed to not eat any more cookies as I watch my husband feed them to my 14 month old. As I explain that 2 cookies has 150 calories and he just gave her four, he lectures me about counting a baby's calories. Those Girl Scouts are the devil!
Last year my daughter was a GS, so it was COOKIES galore! Not this year. But they usually show up at my Client's houses! Grrrrr!
=)
Post a Comment