Thank you for all your nice comments. I do have to say I was shocked. I hate that picture, the one where I went swimming in a pool of PAM. I was so sick there and I looked like I had died.
I get my tatoo next Friday after work. I am already so nervous and scared but I have been through a lot of pain and have a very high pain tolerance so I am sure I will be fine. I think it is the anticipation. I keep thinking what if I hate it but you will only be able to see it if I want you to see it.
I have spent the last 4 days trying to figure out why my laptop will not connect to the internet. I had a technician come out today and he changed a few wires around and now I have it but I cannot figure it out. The wires were the same last week and I had no problems. It is strange but at least I no longer have to use my dh computer. I hate sharing.
My food has been perfect. I am getting more excited the closer I get but I am in much need of a vacation. We usually have ours planned by now. There has just been so much going on and we cannot decide where we want to go but we know we want somewhere sunny, maybe, Cozumel, oh we love it there or maybe we will go back to Costa Rica. Maybe Playa? See we just keep going back and forth and things are booking up fast. I know that Spring Break will be my last week before no cheats so I am going to make it a great one. After that I will be 12 weeks out!
It was really pretty here today, around 60 and no wind for a change. It made me have Spring fever so bad! We put fertilizer on the yard and spent the day cleaning and food shopping. I am going to cook all my food tomorrow. Dh has to go out of town this week and is working tomorrow morning so I thought I would get up and do some cardio just for the fun of it. I am going to download some "Blondie" and that should get me going. I don't know why but I have been hearing her songs on the radio and I like them again.
Oh and secretly I think my dh is excited about me competing he just does not say it. He is just like that, you know acts like he doesn't care on way or another. Okay enough rambling I have to go eat so over and OUT!
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Keep doing what you're doing, you are doing brilliantly, and you look A+
WELL DONE.
:-) :-).
Matt
I can't wait to see what you get. I had made the appointment, got scared, cancelled the appointment, felt stupid for doing that, then got my appointment back ;) I have not once thought "I wish I didn't get this". I love it!! No need to do anything befor the appointment, but do have an antibiotic ointment for afterwards which you use for three days, then you will keep the tattoo moisturized for awhile so the itching isn't to bad. Easy stuff ;)
I'm sure hubby is bragging about you competeing to all the guys! He seems like mine, so I know he's just proud of you no matter what you do.
Glad you're getting some nice weather ;)
I keep thinking what if I hate it but you will only be able to see it if I want you to see it.
Have you ever considered a fake one?
Just to see how it might look beforehand.
Matt~ I did that and I loved it so I think I will be fine. I am just strange like that.
Wow I am so out of the loop on this competing stuff - I never thought about spraying PAM?! Either way it worked! :) You look great. I was laughing over what you wrote on the Diva thread with "What Would April Do?" (WWAD?) Maybe I need to make myself a bracelet and look at it every time I want to cheat! LOL..
I can't wait to see what your tattoo looks like! I am SURE your husband is VERY exciting about you competing. Mine said he wouldn't want me to, but I know if I ever made the decision he'd be excited. Or at least that's what I tell myself! LOL...
I'm so excited to see what tattoo you are getting!!! Have a great week!!!
Yep you're CUTE ;)
My husband is the SAME WAY. Though I haven't considered competing...lol. Oooooh a vacation!!! You better make sure and take LOTS of pics, regardless of where you go! ;)
Post a Comment