Monday, February 04, 2008

Got vacation?


I am so excited that I am going to Columbus in just 3 weeks but even better than that, Spring Break is just 6 weeks away. I know I talked about it in my other post but no matter what I want to go to the beach. That seems to be all I can think about lately. I love the beach, could live on it forever. I would not even care if i had to live in a little hut, I actually would prefer that. So I bought a new bathing suit and since today is like week tweeeeeennnnnttttttty something well I had to celebrate ya know, I am just sayin.


I am so focused right now and for months I have been working on visualization, you know where you actually see yourself on stage and you can see all the hard work that has paid off, well I have been unable to get a clear vision of that, it is there but I cannot make it out like I want to so I just keep bringing it back into my mind and really focus on it. Well, last night I got a pretty clear picture in my head at least one of the best ones so far. I know it sounds funny but this really does work, if you can see you can achieve it! We all should know that. So everytime you think about it just bring it into your mind and really focus, it may take weeks or months but you will get it and then there is no stopping you. I would say I am at about 85% on seeing everything I want to but I will get there and then the rest will be history.
My Super Bowl cheats were not bad, I had a little cheese dip and a little guacamole with baked chips. I did extra cardio yesterday, drank 1.5 gallons of water (never did that before) and I did not even have any room for dessert after all the water. So I have a whole EFL pumpkin cheescake in the fridge. I can have it but I will have to get rid of the crust.
Any applause for the cropping? THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life's a beach sand it doesn't get any better :-p.

No don't applaud me, it might make me worse.

Good to see you're getting your headspace into more good places. It can surely only benefit.

:-) :-).

Matt

Lori said...

I LOVE THE BEACH!!!!!!! I"m gonna be in florida in a couple of days!!! I am hoping for good weather. I am sure I'll wish I was there longer than coming back sunday.

Good to have your visuals.

ColeC said...

sounds like "the law of attraction" to me. I've heard that does work, and I'm glad it's working with you.

You look great and sound great. I'm happy for you ;)

Anonymous said...

Me too!! Me too!!! LOVE the beach. I live 2 minutes from the beach! Lucky me. It's not the ocean, but it's still a beach. I'm not there enough.

Visualization is very important. I keep visualizing myself lean with defined muscles on the beach in a tank top and shorts. Mmmmm. I'm gonna be SIZZLIN' HOT!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture!!! Great cropping!!! (standing ovation)

Barbara said...

OK...you look fantastic. Seriously with every pic i'm seeing change...

I LOVE THAT SUN MIRROR...Everytime I see it i want it:)

Tiffanie Hage said...

Ahhh...I can hear the ocean waves...feel the sun on your face...so excited for you! Think I'll have to take the kiddos to the beach for Spring Break too...we love the beach!

KatieFeldmom said...

Great post, in light of what I posted about yesterday!!! Good to know that visualization does eventually come. I will work on it.

YAY for the cropping!!!

Pamela said...

Cropping is Gooood! You look great! & beach...*sigh* I wish!

Hayley said...

I am with you on the beach thing. After living in So. CA for 8 years there's no place like it. :) *BIG APPLAUSE* on the cropping AND on the positive attitude. I am still working on the visualization stuff...

Laurie said...

Wow you look more and more fantastic everytime you post a pic! One beach coming up - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 19th, I can't wait!

April said...

Looking great! Beach vacations are the best! Only weirdos like the skiing kind LOL!! Just kidding Stef ;)