
I still cannot believe I did it and it really was not that bad. My goal was to cover up some ugly stretch marks which it did. I gained 60lbs with my pregnancy and do not recommend that to anyone. It is rough on the bod. This picture was right afterwards and there is all this goopy stuff on it so it is really shiney right now. I will post better pics later but wanted to show you guys. It is low enough I can hide it if I want to or let it show like in a swimsuit. The girl that did it was a hoot! She had me laughing the entire time. I had to get up three times to go to the bathroom because I had already drank a gallon of water for the day and she kept pushing on my bladder.

10 comments:
It's absolutely beautiful!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
OMG...it IS huge! WOW...I'm surprised it didn't hurt?? YOu are a warrior! BTW...you have the tiniest belly button! And i hear you on the stretch marks..I'm only 5'2 and gaine 45 with each of my babies...Wendy's drive thru was my crutch LOL
Wow! You are sooo brave! That looks like it would be a tender spot. Good for you.
Internet here keeps shutting down, but real quick I had to come see your tat. I love it. Wow, that is bigger tahn I thought. It had to hurt a little. :)
Things are good here in FL. I have had some slip ups with the eating but workouts are good. You cn see details on my blog.
WOW SJ! That is awesome!!!!!! You are brave to get such a big one. Mine is tiny!
I am gonna try to call you this AM.
=)
Very cool! I like it a lot!
WOW...you ARE brave! I think it looks really cool though, and your abs look AWESOME by the way! :) :)
I like it a lot!!! It really covered the stretch marks? I am so looking into that this August then.
That is sooooo pretty! You went bigger than me, but at least you stuck to one color ;) Okay, about those stretch marks...I only gained 30 lbs with each kid and still got them bad! Now my hummingbird has texture ;)
I know you'll love it forever!
Oh yah, and yes, your stomach looks great!!
Well it's interesting :-p.
I don't think ir will interfere with any judging marks at your ciomp so you should be okay.
Bets wishes :-) :-).
Matt
Post a Comment