Wednesday, August 15, 2007

27 years!

Today is my anniversary and so I wanted to post really quick cause I am so busy and on my way out the door to play soccer. It was 105 here today but no more bitching about how hot it is because it dawned on my selfish ass that I am not in Iraq where it is much hotter. If they can be miserable and tough so can I cause it is just not fair that I complain. You get my drift. Anyway, we will celebrate on Saturday so I am looking forward to that. I had a great day of eating clean and my workouts are still kicking ass. Okay, that is two asses is one post so I am going to stop there. I thought I would post this pic of us leaving our wedding. I was 17 and he was 19. Gee, we were just kids! Don't mind the 70/80ish hairdos cause we really were stylin. It was 1980.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some things change. You're not wearing the dress anymore, but you're still wearing that enchanting SJ smile, and boy do you deserve to.

CONGRATS. In this day and age, marriages lasting 5 years are seen as pretty amazing, and to be your age, and last this long, is mindblowing, as probably 99% of marriages that young, end up nowhere in less than 5-10 years, such is the financial and social pressure, and lack of life experience.

So I hope you have an amazing day. He did find himself a priceless gem, and he is obviously a superb man, who deserves a woman of your exceptional calibre.

I hope you continue to get the immense happiness, and success in life you deserve.

You are amazing, and you deserve to smile every day.

Really happy for you, proud for you regards everything you've ever done, and I know you'll make the next 27 years as memorable as the last.

Hope you have a great day on Saturday, and you feel as special as you no doubt did all those years ago.

You look as good today as you did then.

Best wishes, and lots of luck to you for the short and long-term future.

You're solid gold SJ, and a ray of sunlight in the life of everyone who knows you. THANK YOU.

:-) :-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ColeC said...

Oh that is way cute!! I had that hair (longer though) and it was very much stylin ;)

Happy Anniversary and here's to a wonderful new year together!!!

Great job on your workout and eating.

I don't envy you on the temp over there! We've been in the low 90's here and at night in the upper 50's! That I can deal with ;)

Anonymous said...

That is such a great photo! WOW. So neat that you have that for your memories. I love it.
Congrats and have a big celebration!

Laurie said...

Congrats!!!! I'll be hitting just 6 years next week, so we've got a ways to go in both time and style to be as cool as you.