Saturday, August 04, 2007
Thanks!
Okay, I had to get that picture moved down. I am tired of looking at it. Thank you guys for all the nice comments. I have a ways to go before I am where I want to be but I am getting there it is just a slow process right now. That will change soon, I go back to school on Thursday. Gosh I am gonna miss being a bum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hay SJ.
Just keep doing what you're doing, be strong, and you'll be fine.
You are a fabulous woman. Be proud of that, and keep reaching for the stars misses :-) :-).
Matt
Thurday :(
You look great as is, and I know you'll get to the point where YOU want to be.
Have a super day!
Slow and steady wins the race everytime! No worries!
Laurie
Bummer about going back to school, but at least you will be back on a schedule. Being on a schedule helps me sooooo much!
TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!!!!
=)
Post a Comment