Monday, August 13, 2007

best ever

I think yesterday was the best workout that I have ever had. I was just feeling it! I was up on all my weights and cardio seems to just fly by and I was really enjoying my workout, not feeling rushed or anything. I was thinking how nice it would be if it was like that everyday. What was really weird is, it was the day after a free day and I really had not had that much sleep. Strange.
Today is the last day I have to get the gym all ready for the kids to come back. I have a CPR workshop so I can get my certification again for this year. It is supposed to last until 12:30 this morning. I feel like I have a million things to do again, but I am sure I will manage to get it all done somehow. It is going to be a great day! Thought I would leave you with this nice little sexy picture to think about. Sorry Matt, I will leave one for you next time:)

4 comments:

Stef said...

~Hi Sundie~

Isn't it a great feeling to have a super, kick-ass workout?????

=)

ColeC said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Thank you for that beautiful picture....yummmm ;)

I love it when I get that burst of a kick butt workout! Seems strange, but it does always happen after a good day of eating...maybe we do need to fuel the body well so it will perform at it's max??

Great job!!

KatieFeldmom said...

I love a good workout like that!!!

Anonymous said...

SJ, you don't need to apologise to me for anything. I don't necessarily get motivation or inspriation / good vibes, from atletically shaped female bodies, I'm very choosy, and many people don't register with me anyway.

The main thing is you do what's best for you with your lifesytle, keep working hard, and don't let anything or anyone get in your way.

You're doing fantastically, and you know I'm ALWAYS proud for you.

WELL DONE, and best wishes.

You are an amazing, amazing woman.

:-) :-).

Matt