Monday, August 06, 2007

BACK TO SCHOOL!



I feel like I have already started back. I forgot that I had a workshop today since I am the web master of our school website I have to attend these. I had to get up really early and it pretty much kicked my butt. My eating is back on and my old team has called and they need me to play this season so it looks like I will be playing coed soccer and women's soccer this season, good times.
I did hurt my back lifting a coffee table over the weekend, I am a little concerned about it and have decided that if soccer interferes with my workouts I will have to stop for a while. I just feel like my workouts are more important to me right now.
Tony did not call last week like he said he would. I know he is busy and his dad is really sick so maybe I will hear from him this week. I bet he has a ton of clients. I have changed my eating a little, making it more bfl. I am shooting for fat lose this round and putting on some muscle for once. I officially start back Thursday so my blogging will probably be few and far between. I am looking forward to a good school year but I am dreading the hot gym (no air conditioning and the kids get cranky, and so do I) it has been in the high 90s here for the past week and half.

6 comments:

ColeC said...

Wow, no air in the gym!! Yuck! Hang in there...at least you can relate with how the kids will be feeling ;)

Sounds like a great idea eating more like the BFL way...how funny. I just posted the same on my blog! It's well known that if you can to many calories, then you will lose muscle. I think it's great to cut like that when you've gotten the bulk that you want, then you have room to lose some muscle. Just my opinion ;)

You will be missed :(
I know you'll be very busy and blogging is not going to be your priority. Just know that I'm thinking about you and wishing you well (as many others will be too, I'm sure). Take it easy and good luck with this new school year and making your goals a reality.

Anonymous said...

Wow! no AC? Crap!

take care!

Stef said...

Hi SJ~

yikes...no air! Grrrrrrr!!!

I will try to call you Tues or Wed.

=)

Lori said...

yeah, I'll be hot with you. I have core training, two of the days are outside all day long. YUCK.

We will miss seeing your posts. You are doing a great job.

Laurie said...

Yeah on the back to soccer, I really hope you do it, I think it will make your workouts more fun and keep you motivated. I hear you on the T, I don't know the last time I talked to him.

Anonymous said...

You'll be brilliant for your team as always SJ.

As usual you are doing fantastically well with everything, and you should be proud of yourself.

So just keep pushing for what you want, and no worries yeah.

WELL DONE.

:-) :-).

Matt