Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 4 is great! (I told you the heat was getting to me)

So far I have had a great week. I am kind of tired because of the heat, by the end of the day I am just drenched.

Thank you for all of your nice emails and comments, you guys are the best! I really do not know what I would do without all my blends.

Here is a very short video worth watching, ENJOY! http://www.212movie.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting video. I didn't sign up to the free newsletter, and I did find the words "the gift of inspiration", a bit bland. Not very inspiring words to me :-p.

I have to say no worries about the comments and e-mails. You are always, always, worth every word I've said about you.

You are a truly inspiring person, and as always you bring light and positivity to my life, and I'm sure many other peoples.

Have a great day, you deserve it. You are to be possibly outrageous, "Uber Cool"

:-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

I know what you mean about the heat!! YUCK!

Like Matt said, you are an inspiring person, so it is very easy to give you such nice comments ;)

Enjoy your day

KatieFeldmom said...

Aren't you on Week 4? In any case, I'm glad that things are going well for you!!!

Sunnie said...

Thanks Katie! I am losing it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that video. It seems like alot of blogs are giving me the inspiration I need tonight. YOU, ofcourse, are inspiring all on your own. You're doing an amazing job and it shows! Hope it cools down for you some.