Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hot!


Got your attention huh?I mean, it was 103 here today, we are melting. The gym has no air so it was probably 125 degrees. I think I will take a second change of clothes since you can wring mine out by noon. The kids are so cranky and tired because they are not used to having to go to school all day. It was pretty much miserable. My classes are huge but at least I have help. I made the mistake of wearing a pair of shorts today that were really too big to begin with. I have tons of clothes that I just need to get rid of but I like some of them and it kills me to have to do that. Well after sweating all day in a pair of shorts that are already too big well, lets just say I looked like a rapper or someone that just did their duty in the pants:) I had to hold them up all afternoon, I felt so dumb. I will get rid of those shorts, they are like 4 sizes too big.
I have had the best workouts this week, my eating has been perfect. This is week 2 for me and I am feeling great. I am having some discomfort in my running muscle, I think that is the paraformas muscle. I have no clue if I spelled that right but mine is killing me. I have been doing some running but not fast since my groin hurts when I do that. Gee, some days I think I might just be falling apart but then I figure, think of all the aches and pains I would have if I did not work out. I actually feel pretty darn good other than that. I am hoping to drop a pound this week. I am planning on taking weekly pics at least until I lose all my tan and then maybe I will skip that part. I love how my shoulders and arms are looking, they just look so toned and tight. I love that feeling. I usually wear tank tops to school because of the heat so I want my arms to look good and not all flabby. Hope everyone is having a good week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SJ, you never look anything but your best.

You are doing amazing things with your body, so don't sweat it, (no pun intended), because you are going to achieve everything you want to.

Best wishes, and take care.

:-) :-).

Matt

Laurie said...

Wow, you are doing great. I've just caught up on your last week and one great workout after another. I'm Tony-less now too, but we'll do great. Good for you for doing another BFL challenge! A friend of mine is doing her first and I'm so excited for her. I'm so glad someone besides me is actually complaining about getting rid of big clothes, I loved some of those things.

ColeC said...

I'm sorry about the heat and cranky kids :( In a few weeks that should change...I hope ;)

You do look great! Isn't it wonderful when you can say you love something about yourself?? I'm very happy for you. You've worked hard and now you are enjoying the results.

I hope the rest of your week gets better.

KatieFeldmom said...

LOL at the droopy pants!!! Hope it gets cooler there. Keep up the great work!!!