It is very rare that I post a picture of me, especially the whole shabang. Well, I am ending my summer like this and I am going to see how I can improve on it. After talking to Steph today I have decided to focus on the things I like about myself. Well, although you cannot really tell in the picture, I love my shoulders, biceps and back, I am even starting to like my abs a little more. No more cheating here, I am ready to kick butt! What do you like about yourself?
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Very rare, don't be scared.
It is very rare that I post a picture of me, especially the whole shabang. Well, I am ending my summer like this and I am going to see how I can improve on it. After talking to Steph today I have decided to focus on the things I like about myself. Well, although you cannot really tell in the picture, I love my shoulders, biceps and back, I am even starting to like my abs a little more. No more cheating here, I am ready to kick butt! What do you like about yourself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
The mirror behind you made me think you are bright and beautiful, just like the sun!!
You look amazing! You are so inspiring!
You look wonderful SJ! Did you pick out what you liked about yourself?
I like my arms!
The mirror makes you look like you have a crown on your head!
=)
No I wouldn't be scared SJ. You just showed people that you ARE a beautiful, feminine lady, and that you should be incredibly proud of all the things you have achieved. You've got some seriously good lower body size.
All this does is make me very, very proud for you, and inspires me to see how amazing you look afer all that hard work.
WELL DONE, and a BIG PAT ON THE BACK is coming to you misses.
You are amazing, and you deserve to feel it.
Have a fantastic day SJ.
:-) :-).
Matt
You look GREAT! You should be feeling pretty damn proud of what you've done to your body!
I thought that mirror was a head dress at first ;)
Hmmm, what do I like about my body....my back, arms, and butt. One day I'll like my tummy :(
Have a super weekend and enjoy that hot bod of yours!
AWESOME pic..you look FANTASTIC!
I did chuckle at the mirror behind you...it kinda looked like your hair or a hat. :)
I like my Abs. :)
You look great!!!
The only thing that scared me is those spikes in your hair. LOL Now I gotta go back and look at your body cause all I could look at was the mirror.
You look great!!! You SHOULD BE PROUD.
You look amazing! I think you've got great abs!!!
I thought the very rare was the start of some joke with the mirror/picture thing being the punchline of some rare sun goddess captured on film.
Wowzers!! You look incredible :)
Keep running towards the finish line!
mia
Post a Comment