Thursday, August 16, 2007

Funny thing


Funny thing happened at school today. I have the sweetest mentally retarded second grader in the whole world. I could bring her home with me she is so adorable. She smiles constantly and asked lots of questions. Well, she is a clinger and she is constantly hanging all over all her teachers. She had her arms around me and her head comes to about my belly button. I was teaching a lesson and all the other kids were listening very closely and the little girl looks up at me and squeezes both of my boobs and says really loud, as she squeezes "What are these" I felt my face turn red as the other second graders and my new helper laugh for about 5 minutes. Now we call her the "squeezer" but I still love her. Sometimes I wish I was just flat again but not very often

6 comments:

Stef said...

maybe she thought they would have little squeekers in them....like a cat toy or something.....Bahahahahaha!

=)

Anonymous said...

Pity you couldn't say something like, they're there to help you with swimming, but thne you don't want her going home, asking her family, if she can have a pair of swimmers like her teacher does.

Hope you're having a great day, and best wishes as always.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

LOL!!!

ColeC said...

That is great!!!
Kids say and do the funniest things!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Congrats on your wedding anniversary! I love the picture, you both look so happy.

Laurie said...

Too funny!