
Well I guess the "dog days of summer" are almost gone. I love, love, love the summer time but I do tend to stray a bit when it comes to my eating. I emailed Tony and we are going to have a serious talk towards the end of the week. I emailed him yesterday and told him how things have been going. He has a plan to keep me on track on the weekends which I really don't think will be a problem anymore now that I will be going back to work. I have enjoyed my summer but I do wish the weather would have been better, I feel like I am ready to go back and face another 9 months. I still have a lot to do to get ready for the 14th of August (the kids come back) but I will get it done, I always do.
I went swimming today until a storm rolled in so I had to get out. I have to do pictures and weigh in soon so I am being a good little girl. Have a super busy weekend planned but I will try to catch up on my blogging soon.

4 comments:
Hey SJ! Remember what I told you.... look in the mirror are pick out all the great things you love about you!
=)
ok...I shoud read for typos before i hit the publish button! Should be "and", not "are".
=)
SJ, just keep doing what you're doing, and being solid completely on the food, and everything will fall into place.
So be strong and no worries yeah, you know you can do this, and so do I.
GOOD LUCK.
:-) :-).
Matt
Wow, that is coming fast!
I can't believe you're getting rain!! Send some my way! Is it still hot when it rains though?? If so, never mind ;)
Post a Comment