Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ready for week 4


My weekend has been super busy. We made a quick trip to Tulsa which ended up taking most of our day. I bought a new SUV that I had been wanting but could not decide. I have had a few problems with my 323i so I cannot believe I am buying another foreign car but I love them. and I am still going to keep my car until I decide what I am going to do with it. We got home just in time for my soccer game Saturday night and today I am just exhausted but I did get a great lower body workout in this morning. I am ready to get week 4 in the bag. Next weekend is a holiday weekend so I will have an extra day off, I cannot wait except I have to help my mom move. That should be fun, NOT! She lives in a 4800 square foot house, that could take my entire weekend. Anyway, I will be posting end of 3 week pics tomorrow but for now here is a pic of my new X5 BMW that I have wanted forever.

2 comments:

ColeC said...

That is a very nice car. Can't go wrong with a BMW.

Wow!! 4800 sq ft house?! My house is big enough at 2800 sq ft! Have fun with that ;)

Anonymous said...

Just keep doing what you're doing SJ, and no worries okay.

You're doing brilliantly, and everything is going to come good for you.

:-) :-).

Matt