Monday will be the starting of week 3 for me. I have had a perfect two weeks. I have taken a free day both weeks but have not really had much of an appetite. I think it is because it is so hot. When I am hot I do not want to eat so I have had to make myself eat during the week so I can get all 6 meals in. I was down a pound this morning.
I went shopping today and I loved everything I tried on. I can fit into sizes that I was wearing in high school. Some days I look in the mirror and I cannot believe it is me, not that I was every really heavy but I have been 20 pounds heavier that I am right now. That just amazes me how far I have come in the last few years! My goal at the end of this challenge is to get to that 115 mark but most importantly I want my bf to be at or below 15%. I really think that is doable. I mean, my workouts are great and my eating is perfect and I am already feeling it. Although I do miss being with Tony I think this is much more doable for me right now. I am sure I will go back to him when I am ready but right now I think I made a good choice. I am not near as stressed about my eating and getting my workouts logged into the computer. I just do what needs to be done and no worries.
Now, my groin muscle problem seems to be stemmed from my lower back problem, god! isn't that what I had surgery for? It is annoying the crap out of me. I am debating whether or not to go to the doc or just live with it. I just worry that something is not right. I know they said at least a year but it has been 7 months and I am sick of my lower back, hip and groin hurting, apparently there is a connection between all of this. Can you tell I have been reading up on it?
After my soccer game the other night I could barely walk with this hip pain. I felt like I was 90 year old. I think I will go back to the doc.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hay SJ, yes you have done really, really well, and like you said in the beginning, you felt perhaps you didn't need anyones help, but you did it for your daughter.
if you feel you've got the understanding and knowhow to go it alone without help, that's great.
I'm not saying anything negative about people who get help, but you should ultimately do what's best for you, and if you feel you are more emotionally better, taking your knowledge and understanding and using it for yourself, then that's a good thing too.
For me, the way in which you have applied yourself, compared to how you said in the past you used to be, is a great thing.
I admire so much how driven, focused, and determined you are, and how much more attention to things like diet, planning, and training you give, and that's why you have done more, especially because you give 100% practically 100% of the time.
You look amazing, and you deserve to feel amazing. Hard work yields honest hard results, which makes me feel sorry in some ways, for famous people with looks and bodies, that are paid for with masses of cash. Rather than train hard and eat right, they'd rather spend lots of money, having things stapled, tucked, sucked and smoothed, all to get something akin to what you have for about 10% of what they spend.
Bearing in mind you've still had to spend money on home equipement, the right food etc etc.
So honest results bring more emotional success, and the right to it, and you've put a lot of yourself in to it, and for that you should be very, very proud of yourself.
You are always an inspiration to me, and a real positive force of energy and sunshine, and that's a wonderful thing, and it's all down to having a big heart, and being able to love yourself enough to do that.
So that's why you look pretty athletic, but most of all feminine, and aging with beauty, youthfulness, and vibrance.
You are doing a fantastic job putting in the effort, hours, time, planning and commitment, and for that you have been truly rewarded with beautiful physical changes, you should be immensely proud of.
Your honest results are worth a lot more, than the money famous people spend faking theirs.
So kepe going SJ, and don't ever stop doing it how you want ot do it, because altimately the choices you make regarding your progress are always the right ones for you, you know it, and your results prove it.
BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and lots of luck for the coming months misses.
You are honestly an incredible, inspiring, and motivating woman, and at your tender of 44, you're putting a lot of people half your age in the shade and GOOD FOR YOU.
You never fail to rock my world.
THANK YOU, and keep enjoying your fabulous well earned results. You ALWAYS look amazing, and you pictures always show a woman who sparkles, and who ahs a genuine shining smile, which you deserve to have.
It's time like this, I feel truly proud to be supporting you all the way, and I know you know that, but as always I feel happy and proud for you.
YES you can do this.
YES your fat and weight goals are achievable.
So you walk tall and you feel mighty proud misses, as there's plenty of things about you, physial emotional and mental to be proud of, and you're a grteat rolemodel to other women, in how you plan and execute your physical wants.
Your kids at school are so lucky to get some guidance off a person like you. It can only serve to improve their adult potential.
Hage a fantastic day SJ, best wishes, and I'm sending you a second PAT OM THE BACK, because I'm feeling so enthused, and delighted with your progress, results and everything.
WELL DONE SJ, you are a physical machine misses :-) :-) :-).
Matt
P.S. regards the groin niggles, Mark26 the Moderator on my site, works in some sort of capacity like that, with injuries or complaints etc etc, so why not ask him for an opinion. Even if he suggests a doctor, he might be able to help.
GOOD LUCK, and I hope you get it sorted out soon. I'm thinking of you, and my best wishes are with you on this :-).
Wow!! Congrats on your loss and making a happy choice that is working for you. I know you'll kick butt on your own, and now that you're seeing how much change your body has taken, I know you won't let that go. I'm so proud of you!! I am starting the bfl thing again myself. It is something that is truely doable, and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.
Keep up the great work!!!
You are doing so great - you should be proud! Dontcha just love when you love everything in the fitting room? I need one of those days - I bought 8 shirts at Kohls the other day didn't try anything on cause just not practical with a 2 year old and I took back everything except for one shirt.
Post a Comment