
I am in mourning today because I have to go back to work tomorrow. That means 5am workouts again. I would wear black but it is too damn hot!
Crap, I forgot I am supposed to be cleaning my mouth up. I have a million and one things to do today. AWWWHHH DEEP BREATHS

7 comments:
We're working on cleaning up our mouths too as the kid starts preschool in two-and-a-half weeks. I told hubby that we have to stop cussing as of August 1st.
"sore as hell"...me too!! Feels great though, doesn't it ;)
Now, get that mouth cleaned up girl..those kids don't need to hear such potty talk (like they don't hear it at home).
I hope the rest of your week will fun and full of happy kids ;)
You should teach a new course to kids.
English Slanguage. You could introduce kids to some of the more colourful side of English.
Then the fact someone they see as perhaps a Mother figure, teaching them it, will potentially put thme off saying it, if apparently badass language is being used by people it shouldn't be.
Like as if it's not cool to use language your teach does.
Of course the other side is, if they think you're cool for doing it, it might encourage them to be like you, which means although they could have a few bad habits, on the plus side, being like you is more productive in life.
So either way you encourage them onto good ways, or discourage them off bad ones.
Win win either way :-p.
Then again, maybe it's all just wishful thinking.
Just keep being yourself and no worries yeah.
GOOD LUCK
:-) :-).
Matt
You sound pretty clean to me...I would be dropping the F-bomb!
=)
I would be fired as a teacher for that reason...my mouth.
Yeah, the heat is killer.
Yup, me too, my mouth is DIRTY. Good luck on your first day!!! Back to the grind. Now kick ass woman!!!
It's Thursday....how did the first day go?
Post a Comment